Dracarys vs. Everybody

mats25

Phrourach
Damn i was eaten right away...even havent time to end starter event...seems i need more friends to sail much longer...lol
so big hug to everybody...lets all be friends and stop eating each other...next challenge winner be!!!!!

1.Minimum bp.
2.most cityes.
3. most likes(even assholes say I LOVE YOU).

HALLELUJA...

it was sarcasm...just everybody understands...

DeletedUser55681

@ zunnyzeke

Yeah, he's a Real cool, dude.... six internals and didnt post any
City Owner Reserved for Expires in

MOCKBA Pukku Tukku TaBu
(Yamata no Orochi) ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 17:19:11

E-54 LondonTown13 ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 4:30:00

F-44 LondonTown13 ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 4:32:07

G-44 LondonTown13 ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 4:45:09

05 - Nightbringer Frost.
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 8:37:19

CAHKT-nETEPbYPr Pukku Tukku TaBu
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 11:28:25

Lost1547

Hipparchus
@ zunnyzeke

Yeah, he's a Real cool, dude.... six internals and didnt post any
City Owner Reserved for Expires in

MOCKBA Pukku Tukku TaBu
(Yamata no Orochi) 17:19:11

E-54 LondonTown13 ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 4:30:00

F-44 LondonTown13 ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 4:32:07

G-44 LondonTown13 ZunnyZeke
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 4:45:09

05 - Nightbringer Frost.
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 8:37:19

CAHKT-nETEPbYPr Pukku Tukku TaBu
(Yamata no Orochi) 1 day 11:28:25

Your username make more sense now

DeletedUser55681

@ Lost1547....and that means what exactly? Just more rude and insulting comments from the class clown looking for attention.

@ Foog whatever.... your "cool dude" applied to your alliance of Lads and Lasses ( please do not call a grown woman a Lass, it is defamatory ) on April 13, and was rejected (see this thread page one second post). He set the rules for the alliance regarding internals and reservations etc and disregarded them for his benefit. What I posted was just for the internals, there were two additional making a total of eight. A tad greedy. One of the players who's cities were reserved, ghosted so that Zeke would not get them. I was not the only one to complain, and most complained in private to Zeke only to be stonewalled. Of 42 cities lost by Yammies to Fiasco, Zeke lost 10 of them in 20 days, 25 percent of the losses.

Lost1547

Hipparchus
@ Lost1547....and that means what exactly? Just more rude and insulting comments from the class clown looking for attention.

@ Foog whatever.... your "cool dude" applied to your alliance of Lads and Lasses ( please do not call a grown woman a Lass, it is defamatory ) on April 13, and was rejected (see this thread page one second post). He set the rules for the alliance regarding internals and reservations etc and disregarded them for his benefit. What I posted was just for the internals, there were two additional making a total of eight. A tad greedy. One of the players who's cities were reserved, ghosted so that Zeke would not get them. I was not the only one to complain, and most complained in private to Zeke only to be stonewalled. Of 42 cities lost by Yammies to Fiasco, Zeke lost 10 of them in 20 days, 25 percent of the losses.
we all know who is the clown from multiple worlds

DeletedUser55681

@ lost in time

Lost. I still dont remember you thanking me for giving you a bunch of cities in a few worlds past. Now you seem to feel in this world that you are some super player. Someone told me that you claim to have "rimmed" me in this world...taking one city after I left Nowhere to go to Phoenix Rising. Now you refer to multiple worlds and I truly dont remember you at all. You are the mouse that roared.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i love it when 2 chicks kiss

tenor.gif

DeletedUser55183

@ lost in time

Lost. I still dont remember you thanking me for giving you a bunch of cities in a few worlds past. Now you seem to feel in this world that you are some super player. Someone told me that you claim to have "rimmed" me in this world...taking one city after I left Nowhere to go to Phoenix Rising. Now you refer to multiple worlds and I truly dont remember you at all. You are the mouse that roared.

You remind me of a pirate lass I once knew. She too needed the Rx.

DeletedUser54339

@ lost in time

I like how you have this much time to post rubbish on the externals but when it comes to doing the actual in game stuff like defending, you'll go MIA for 36 hours then post some Walter Mitty-esque nonsense about how important your job is.

Also don't pick on Lost. Apparently he ghosts anyway :cool:

Lost1547

Hipparchus
@ lost in time

Lmao, You are the prime example of " Belong to the streets" You changed more alliance then anyone I know so far.
I never said that I am a good player as we have more awesome players out there.
But I can assure you that I am better then you, You have been here since start and only had 10 cities so far and around 44k bps, I dropped back into this world 4-5 days ago and I got 40k bps, that shows the difference between me and you.
Now you Joined TBD and Im sure that would lead to there demise or you ghosting again.
Dw, I would visit your cities real soon.

@Alexander the Okay Ima ghost sooner or later, just here for fun and time pass.

DeletedUser52949

@wycked sister Dodged a bullet here haha. I guess when players leave the game they give cities to the players they like.

I just gotta try to stop Fiasco from taking everyone's internals first.

@Zarun well, 1st in DBP now lol

I mean... I've led a very fruitful career so far by grabbing cities near Fiasco's core and holding onto them until the amount of times I've rebuilt the wall starts to seem fiscally irresponsible...

How could I ever switch when I'm having such a great time?