Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser55443

If anyone recruits this sad little man which is called Bucks then you are fools, the only way he can play the game effectively is through spamming people constantly.

Biggest loser on grepolis, freak.

DeletedUser57788

If anyone recruits this sad little man which is called Bucks then you are fools, the only way he can play the game effectively is through spamming people constantly.

Biggest loser on grepolis, freak.
Hahaha stop crying noob. take your spam like a man

Tucic

Peltast
So a few things, my fiance and I are new to this game and this world and is it normal for people to attack noobs? Do people just world hop after each one is done? I am not new to war games but my fiance is ish and has been getting trolled. Not spammed as in attacks on end, nope, 2 thief reports and 1 attack and is in the process of stopping their main town from revolting. Since we are new we are just trying to understand if this is normal or if this is a troll being a troll. If it was one person ok fine, but this is more then one person now. Again just seeing if this is normal. Hope all is

Mole man 420

Phrourach
So a few things, my fiance and I are new to this game and this world and is it normal for people to attack noobs? Do people just world hop after each one is done? I am not new to war games but my fiance is ish and has been getting trolled. Not spammed as in attacks on end, nope, 2 thief reports and 1 attack and is in the process of stopping their main town from revolting. Since we are new we are just trying to understand if this is normal or if this is a troll being a troll. If it was one person ok fine, but this is more then one person now. Again just seeing if this is normal. Hope all is
First things first - you'll be hard pressed to get good info outta the externals - usually peeople come here to play on PNP ( Politics and Propaganda ) - or jsut flat out troll people.

You're best bet would be to find an active teaem in you're area, see if they'll let you join - and get on their discord chat. From their you should find people way more willing to actually help you learn the game, as this is a team game all day. Unless you're 20bucks.. he's an enigma

Tucic

Peltast
First things first - you'll be hard pressed to get good info outta the externals - usually peeople come here to play on PNP ( Politics and Propaganda ) - or jsut flat out troll people.

You're best bet would be to find an active teaem in you're area, see if they'll let you join - and get on their discord chat. From their you should find people way more willing to actually help you learn the game, as this is a team game all day. Unless you're 20bucks.. he's an enigma

Thank you very much for the response and information. We were trying to build our own alliance up since we usually do any way in any game but I just think YnO/YnO 2 are just claiming this area and being aggressive over it. Will see what the future holds.

Cheers,
T

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Making your own alliance when you are new to the game is just a bad idea... which will most likely result in you being seen as easy food/enemy and make you have a bad experience and quit the game.

As mole suggested, depending on your ocean and nearby area try joining an already established team to learn more about the game.

DeletedUser31339

if you need help learning message me in game :)
and ya iits normal, goal is to take as many cites as u can

DeletedUser57788

tenor.gif

1621513621257.png