Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser56380

Cmon guys let em have their victory. With the world coalition it comes out to like 200v50 against Fiasco.

If they wanna be proud of their two takes let them. Its about the small victories. Their morale shot through the roof with those two.

DeletedUser57788

Cmon guys let em have their victory. With the world coalition it comes out to like 200v50 against Fiasco.

If they wanna be proud of their two takes let them. Its about the small victories. Their morale shot through the roof with those two.
The world collates against Fiasco because you are a bunch of cheaters and huge gold spenders. You all start using bots and spam bots when things don't go your way. Your team is a joke.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
dont say it too loudly, some here in tails wont like hearing that. not sure if our nap with them helped or hindered the cause but we got the 4 in the end...;)

Shady Time

Hipparchus
more like you were busy getting your azz whopped by the russians
Were you in 129? Curious....

Any stat that someone will present from 129 is 99% going to be skewed. Fiasco inherited Shady bunch and along with Shady bunch, they inherited DOZENS of perma vm'ers/inactives that lost cities to Russians while under the fiasco name. Do you include OG Shadies into the Fiasco vs Russian war score? That's a debate in its own. (fyi I came from Shadies, so I know most of the history)

But the war of Fiasco (the O44 Fiasco) vs Russians was nearly dead even. Trades happened, lots of trash talk, but overall, it was fun. 10/10 Russians vs Fiasco would be sick for a number of months instead of the 2-3 months of fighting then WWs started.

DeletedUser57788

Any stat that someone will present from 129 is 99% going to be skewed. Fiasco inherited Shady bunch and along with Shady bunch, they inherited DOZENS of perma vm'ers/inactives that lost cities to Russians while under the fiasco name. Do you include OG Shadies into the Fiasco vs Russian war score? That's a debate in its own. (fyi I came from Shadies, so I know most of the history)

But the war of Fiasco (the O44 Fiasco) vs Russians was nearly dead even. Trades happened, lots of trash talk, but overall, it was fun. 10/10 Russians vs Fiasco would be sick for a number of months instead of the 2-3 months of fighting then WWs started.
Yes, name was Baklava time. Got top 5 DBP rank whilst only having a max point rank of 773. You can't beat me. And sounds like you're just making excuses for getting steamrolled by the Russians. Even with all your cheating and gold spending and u still lost haha. trash team
1621528002360.png

EtiamRu

Chiliarch

This is partly true, but we must not forget that as a result of the Fiasco there were 3 alliances against 1 ) Just about the flags, please don't remember))) We all saw what happened to them after one operation from the fiasco)

1saaa

Strategos
This is partly true, but we must not forget that as a result of the Fiasco there were 3 alliances against 1 ) Just about the flags, please don't remember))) We all saw what happened to them after one operation from the fiasco)
I mean, I guess? Flags were very good at being a constant nuisance, not as good when put under legitimate pressure. It was a situation where we couldn't really fight them hard enough to ever break them though, because most of our effort was dedicated to you lot XD

DeletedUser56380

Yo shoutout to the Russians. Got some absolute beasts with them and theyre quite good friends and teamplayers.

I wish Ares had been active on 129 cause that woulda made it even more interesting (and quite broken tbf, nerf ares)