Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Clouder

Taxiarch
My friend is gone, he didn't say a word, he was just gone. I figure he couldn't say anything cos I would be all over his cities and sabotage the takeovers and he was on and watching until his last city was taken, he did not abandon his teammates like some of his allies. Still my friend is gone. It's very boring without Ragnarok, no fake attacks to wake me up running at 5 am in the morning, can't say I really miss that, it's very unpleasant lol. Still I miss my friend, his cities had LLs of 3.6k pop, whenever his LLs were going at me I'd be concerned. I am not privy to contacting players outside the world they are, I hope for someone to carry this msg to him wherever he decided to to play now, I miss my friend.

brillbob

Phrourach
I dont know why you try to score points when you only ever know half a story or make one up.
I have good friends in QoQ. Myself and 2 plus have no problems so your stories are wrong.

Why you say what you say again shows how two faced you are, you asked to come back to bloods under a different name , I have screen shots please dont deny it.

Also before you try to keep saying things about me that arent true, I might have some screen shots lura might like to see, So please in future keep my name out of your petty squabbles because they arent true and you know it
lol

collect78900

Phrourach
To,
True Blood's
Now that you've alienated all of your strongest players and fighters, your only hope is that DOA is willing to deal with your inactivity and lack of communication and saves your butt!!!

Trist3

Chiliarch
Sorry to disappoint cheif but BP hasn't run dry quite yet, but good tip for later when the mass hugging starts thx.

Trist3

Chiliarch
If we were boosting (which we're not lol) then we'd be doing a real **** job at it lol.

DOA: +1.4M OBP and .2M DBP in 7 days
OF: +1.85M OBP and .7M DBP in 7 days

But please show me your damning evidence lmao since y'all clearly seeing something I'm not.