Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Probit

Hipparchus
If we were boosting (which we're not lol) then we'd be doing a real **** job at it lol.

DOA: +1.4M OBP and .2M DBP in 7 days
OF: +1.85M OBP and .7M DBP in 7 days

But please show me your damning evidence lmao since y'all clearly seeing something I'm not.
I mean, if you were boosting, the BP wouldn't be credited to DoA, since the player would be out of ally while getting it lol

Trist3

Chiliarch
Please by all means show me lol, since you're so sure of it surely you got no trouble exposing us to the server xD

Trist3

Chiliarch
Ever heard of a BP token? or perhaps internals? Idk if a top 3 player can't make 250K in a week (with an internal lol) without being accused of boosting it's a bit depressing. Wait a minute...

**** you 1.PNG

Probit

Hipparchus
Whats your point? Players in OF can get bp without dropping ally and 'clearing internals' whilst players in DoA can't? Crazy that you're out here defending a known botter, how low can you go lol?

DeletedUser54755

Ever heard of a BP token? or perhaps internals? Idk if a top 3 player can't make 250K in a week (with an internal lol) without being accused of boosting it's a bit depressing. Wait a minute...

View attachment 15469

Why you dragging me here lol, his point is that Puppy got the bp when out off alliance. Frankly puppy clearing out bucks while bucks os getting internalled isnt really worth mentioning here wouldnt call that bp boosting. Now puppy's "adittonal software" if you dont know then ignorance is bliss i guess lmao

Trist3

Chiliarch
Why you dragging me here lol, his point is that Puppy got the bp when out off alliance. Frankly puppy clearing out bucks while bucks os getting internalled isnt really worth mentioning here wouldnt call that bp boosting. Now puppy's "adittonal software" if you dont know then ignorance is bliss i guess lmao

You're OBP is just exceptional so you made a good example for my point, sorry if I brought you out of your slumber enjoy another day of clobbering whoever you're clobbering.

And Prob buddy, I'm defending my team who you're out there calling boosters with no evidence cos you got nothing else to do lmao, who's stooping low??

Probit

Hipparchus
You're OBP is just exceptional so you made a good example for my point, sorry if I brought you out of your slumber enjoy another day of clobbering whoever you're clobbering.

And Prob buddy, I'm defending my team who you're out there calling boosters with no evidence cos you got nothing else to do lmao, who's stooping low??
I'm also calling them out for being botters but you conveniently keep skipping over that part. And if you want evidence of that, there's a mountain of it lol

Trist3

Chiliarch
Lmao an alliance with puppy cuddle is claiming they dont boost. Next you'll say he's not botting this time around as well

[12:35]
I mean, if you were boosting, the BP wouldn't be credited to DoA, since the player would be out of ally while getting it lol

[12:35]
Max 50k a day while in ally, but 150k as soon as he hops out? Kinda sus

clearly calling us out for botting... Oh an btw if we're all botters go spam report us lol let's see who gets banned, outside of puppy I don't recall anyone being banned on our team

Trist3

Chiliarch
Also while we're at it, It amazes me that people are still hell-bent on finding some excuse for others playing better than them. All server long, every server, people cry botting, spamming, boosting, holding whatever they can find to get a reason why someone's doing better. I mean can't y'all just accept that others spend more time or (wait for it) are better fucking players?? We saw it earlier when Bloods called OF spammers and botters for timing with sirens, Addicts did the same with DoA, absolutely amazing.

If you want an excuse maybe just look at your own play and accept some players are better, or are you gonna call players in your own teams cheaters too for having higher stats?

PS: Not saying DoA better than OF or other teams, as far as I'm concerned you guys rock just a few bad apples :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Probit you dont need to tell Trist about puppy's history, he was his leader in world where he got banned so he is not ignorant he perfectly knows what puppy did and is doing the trend continued in 132 and is continuing now :)

imagine not wanting a "negative/troll" @Mole man 420 in your team but will inv a guy with couple bans and bucks kek

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
@Probit you dont need to tell Trist about puppy's history, he was his leader in world where he got banned so he is not ignorant he perfectly knows what puppy did and is doing the trend continued in 132 and is continuing now :)

imagine not wanting a "negative/troll" @Mole man 420 in your team but will inv a guy with couple bans and bucks kek

I spoken to Mole Man and we went through this whole situation together as it was me who disagreed on taking him in, not Trist or anybody else. While we're on the subject, you always seem to have a problem with every team I lead, with nothing nice to say ever.

OF have some fantastic players, so do we. That doesn't make us cheaters but then again it doesn't matter what I say because you'll always have a dig hence why this will be my first and last response to you on this server.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I spoken to Mole Man and we went through this whole situation together as it was me who disagreed on taking him in, not Trist or anybody else. While we're on the subject, you always seem to have a problem with every team I lead, with nothing nice to say ever.

OF have some fantastic players, so do we. That doesn't make us cheaters but then again it doesn't matter what I say because you'll always have a dig hence why this will be my first and last response to you on this server.

no it actually makes you worse, knowing about a player like that and turning a blind eye, but hey, your choices.. if he gets caught/banned here how will that be any worse than what i said about you now or in the past? how would that sting you as a leader, considering how much you care about being only positive im amazed you are so calm about this bomb in your own house.

besides i think i never said anything remotely close to your players being bad fighters or players, only singled out a few, idk about you but i run my ship tight, kisses to the catfish :)

Daily reminder Puppy’s automaton assistant was still sending resources to cities he’d lost the day before on 132.

hahahahahahah

Last edited: