Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57382

Screenshot_1.png

First ever City Revolted by Fiasco,i Just got it like a few hours ago even though i caused @Deathstrike47 quite a lot of problems i thought lets make it Fun

a Open Challenge to Fiasco.

Me Vs all of you, Skill VS Gold i will fight all of you for 24h and in that time if you dont win if you dont take this City off me i win, and i want to be Proclaimed as God of Fiasco,a Legend The Number 1 Player in this World(Keppoi)

Also lets make it even more fun the Winner will get 50k Resources Each,if you win i will send the resources to @Deathstrike47.

Lets Once and for all See who the Best is, no more trash talking and acting strong on the Externals i am just 1 player but i am confident,you wont take anything off me.

Post Here if you accept or not

Peasco,Fortis and the other Sub alliances aren't apart of this its only Me VS Fiasco.

DeletedUser56380

Works out well for Fiasco to be honest. This fool gonna soak up a ton of support (and internals) while her team loses 50 cities each weekend and then sit there crowing "I DIDNT LOSE A CITY TO FIASCO"

Some weird kind of obsession to be honest. War Angel is secretly our double agent. Nobody would suspect it

DeletedUser57382

Not the first revolt, I revolted you with a swordsman HC idiot

lol the only reason you revolted me was because i was leaving the game Noob, the city was clean and i handed it over to LordHakoon he got it before you did :confused: yeah im the idiot.

But anyways i knew you would say No you talk strong on the Externals but when it comes down to fighting in the game you would rather go after internals and inactives then face a Active player.

Fiasco are a Joke!

DeletedUser56380

lol the only reason you revolted me was because i was leaving the game Noob, the city was clean and i handed it over to LordHakoon he got it before you did :confused: yeah im the idiot.

But anyways i knew you would say No you talk strong on the Externals but when it comes down to fighting in the game you would rather go after internals and inactives then face a Active player.

Fiasco are a Joke!

Fiascos warscore against your team is 234 to 19. All youve taken are internals thus far. Why would we hit you when theres 40 easier targets to hit?

Take a Fiasco city and then start this talk, until then you're just a meme

DeletedUser57382

Why would we hit you when theres 40 easier targets to hit?

Thank you this is all i needed to hear! 49 VS 1 and your still scared of me @NutsNBoltz dude you have no right to say anything anymore you or your alliance.

you can send 50k each to my City War 5.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

Fiasco are a Joke!

You can look at my page on grepolife and see most of my takes are from Dom's and yamata, vast majority of takes from active players.

Get your city count up and morale then we see how much trash you talk

pgalland25

Strategos
View attachment 15547

First ever City Revolted by Fiasco,i Just got it like a few hours ago even though i caused @Deathstrike47 quite a lot of problems i thought lets make it Fun

a Open Challenge to Fiasco.

Me Vs all of you, Skill VS Gold i will fight all of you for 24h and in that time if you dont win if you dont take this City off me i win, and i want to be Proclaimed as God of Fiasco,a Legend The Number 1 Player in this World(Keppoi)

Also lets make it even more fun the Winner will get 50k Resources Each,if you win i will send the resources to @Deathstrike47.

Lets Once and for all See who the Best is, no more trash talking and acting strong on the Externals i am just 1 player but i am confident,you wont take anything off me.

Post Here if you accept or not

Peasco,Fortis and the other Sub alliances aren't apart of this its only Me VS Fiasco.

This is the saddest thing I have read in a long time. And I read through grepo forums fairly regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.