Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Zarun-

Strategos
Pro in a WW world is that you get longer to fight and if you don't want to sim at the end just handoff most cities and take the crown that you helped earn :)

Zarun-

Strategos
I have had some good fights for cities in WW worlds. Don't know how you did it but I fought Eviction Notice (or core EN basically) two or three different servers.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I have had some good fights for cities in WW worlds. Don't know how you did it but I fought Eviction Notice (or core EN basically) two or three different servers.
victrix, sons of odins, bloods, and flags didn't do no fighting when we played 122 and 129. Similar to competition on 117 and 135 for dom, no one fights back

Banda on 129 was good though, they could and did fight.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
victrix, sons of odins, bloods, and flags didn't do no fighting when we played 122 and 129. Similar to competition on 117 and 135 for dom, no one fights back

Banda on 129 was good though, they could and did fight.
As for the Odin and Flags, there were simply not enough active players, but for example, they were in goig nowhere, but it feels like they were sitting and waiting for the fiasco to turn on the final frontier to wake up, the same Zarun staged an assault on my city a week before end of the world Why? This should have been done throughout the world, once or twice a week, then it would make sense. The Banda just did it, didn't let Fiasco relax and showed that it also has teeth)

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
no one fights in WW. teams control 1 ocean, build near 100% defense, and then build WWs
I always went for a WW bust , some succesfull some failed.
all were extremely fun!
Ww is a perfect format better than domination, special if the game makers wuld ask me how to perfectionate the WW format.
I destroyed it by hand over two crowns hi-hi but I could fix it lol .

SlothTzu

Strategos

Zarun’s WW server resume:
Nysa - Ghosted before WW
Sinope - Ghosted before WW
Abdera - Ghosted before WW

Zarun-

Strategos
Played US Farsala under new name, got #1 rank and #1 dbp. Was a great fight there. Got busy RL so handed off cities to Beerwench's alliance.

Since you are listing them, should add that one for the record.

I don't remember ghosting Sinope but I may have. I made mistakes, WW is frustrating and 2 times I ghosted it was due to decisions made by the team that I didn't agree with.

I've grown since then as a person and tried to show that in en135 sticking around till the end.

If I play a WW world again it will be a different story. :) Hope you are well Sloth, I miss our conversations.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I always went for a WW bust , some succesfull some failed.
all were extremely fun!
Ww is a perfect format better than domination, special if the game makers wuld ask me how to perfectionate the WW format.
I destroyed it by hand over two crowns hi-hi but I could fix it lol .

A guy known for making coalitions of 4-8 wings/pacts promising everyone crown rotations saying he prefers WW endgame comes to me like a shock.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Played US Farsala under new name, got #1 rank and #1 dbp. Was a great fight there. Got busy RL so handed off cities to Beerwench's alliance.

Since you are listing them, should add that one for the record.

I don't remember ghosting Sinope but I may have. I made mistakes, WW is frustrating and 2 times I ghosted it was due to decisions made by the team that I didn't agree with.

I've grown since then as a person and tried to show that in en135 sticking around till the end.

If I play a WW world again it will be a different story. :) Hope you are well Sloth, I miss our conversations.
You have grown as a person in 135 yet you kept claiming everyone was botting simple because you sunk 2h+ tt line ups?

Maybe work on yourself before you want to fight us we wouldnt want yet another world where the leadership of the opposition isnt up to par.

Zarun-

Strategos
I don't know who all was botting but some players definitely were, assumed it had to be him too since I had good timings but every nuke got sniped anyway.

So when I got a taunt mail, I pmed the first reply that came to mind. I showed poor sportsmanship which I pmed the player and apologized about.

When you try to purify an attack to cast zeus rage, but there is already a new spell on it by the time you click zeus rage - you are not playing vs a human. That is a bot.

Had it happen multiple times, there's no way every time they were on the PC clicking away on a new spell attack every single one of those times.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
I don't know who all was botting but some players definitely were, assumed it had to be him too since I had good timings but every nuke got sniped anyway.

So when I got a taunt mail, I pmed the first reply that came to mind. I showed poor sportsmanship which I pmed the player and apologized about.

When you try to purify an attack to cast zeus rage, but there is already a new spell on it by the time you click zeus rage - you are not playing vs a human. That is a bot.

Had it happen multiple times, there's no way every time they were on the PC clicking away on a new spell attack every single one of those times.
No, these are ordinary mouse clicks on the active spell. The index finger hurts of course - but the catapults are intact))

1saaa

Strategos

You deeply underestimate how much of a life fiasco players have.