Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

1saaa

Strategos
They would have had to click for 30-60 mins solid to catch me at the right time.
In 122 I spent up to 12 hours at my laptop making sure our favour farming didn't get sabotaged, and you think someone watching a landlock for an hour is a sign of botting?

Zarun-

Strategos
@Zarun you suck dude

player.png
Zarun-
Going Nowhere2634488
11MomentumZH 2422112
12Spartan ADFiasco United2272368
13Xanthippos SpartanFiasco United2189827
14Ro deschainFiasco United2079879

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@Zarun your really wasting your time with them Mate they are never going to admit it,they know what you are saying and they know its the truth but there never going to say "Yes we made a mistake" we cheated because we wanted to win.

Believe me just Ignore them you will be happier that way.

Shady Time

Hipparchus
@Zarun your really wasting your time with them Mate they are never going to admit it,they know what you are saying and they know its the truth but there never going to say "Yes we made a mistake" we cheated because we wanted to win.

You keep showing up after saying you're gonna go away. Why?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

lol does it give you some sense of pleasure to show up and call us cheaters? does that help reconcile for you war angel? or on fact everyone?

zaurn was better than some in GN that I know, but it ain't safe to post on externals lol

Ro deschain

Phrourach
All these brain dead GN players expect to win by building defense and never attacking

Newsflash that doesn't work. Zarun's BP numbers are bloated, he doesn't attack, maybe 2-3 times the whole server lol

Last edited:

Zarun-

Strategos
Yeah I didn't attack because I couldn't gold back my nukes and I thought attacking Fiasco United was a waste of time personally.

We just fed you guys a ton of DBP. If i had been leader things would have been different.

I only attacked to help others, or as part of an op. Never liked to. Preferred to be on even footing with other non-golders like Rage.

Since people seem to be posting stuff about each other, guess I should share this too.

8ggGXbo.jpg

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
fiasco wins server

Random Externals Dude: Yo it's the autoclicker and if you disagree I feel sorry for you

@NutsNBoltz @Ro deschain @Shady Time @TromboneTom @1saaa @Angodude

Its not whether you Win or Lose,Its How you Play the game. :confused:

You Didnt Win 122 Bloods Did you Golded.

You Didint win 129 Banda Did you Golded.

You Didnt win 135 Going Nowhere did you Goded.

Im telling you Play a World like me and for a whole world Use Max 20k Gold you will be 10th when the World ends.

On Keppoi there were some great players @Lost1547 Momentum @Zarun lets be fair if you guys didnt have the gold that you did you would have lost on Skill @zeuse4848 and Mouro also @Spartan AD were just throwing Nukes around,destroy one and rebuild with Gold you overpowered someone with brute force.

I dont Remember a Single OP Fiasco did when i was playing to see some Skill you know Planning no way :/ it was always Mass gold use.

If we are fair you arent that good of a Team im just being honest people just play Individually and Mass gold nothing Comparred to how Going Nowhere was.

DeletedUser54755

Im telling you Play a World like me and for a whole world Use Max 20k Gold you will be 10th when the World ends.

On Keppoi there were some great players @Lost1547 Momentum @Zarun lets be fair if you guys didnt have the gold that you did you would have lost on Skill @zeuse4848 and Mouro also @Spartan AD were just throwing Nukes around,destroy one and rebuild with Gold you overpowered someone with brute force.

I dont Remember a Single OP Fiasco did when i was playing to see some Skill you know Planning no way :/ it was always Mass gold use.

If we are fair you arent that good of a Team im just being honest people just play Individually and Mass gold nothing Comparred to how Going Nowhere was.
123 i played with between 5-10k gold 6th attacker

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

if you don't know how to play grepolis competently, stop talking about it. I have posted how to counter "gold abuse" so many times. If you are mentally incapable of reading I don't know what to tell you

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
i dont know why im even talking about Fiasco :/ just wanted to give my take simce i played here once but yeah not going to keep writing here

@Zarun All good man i was trying to stick up for you and defend you but ok i get it. Just for the record @NutsNBoltz has 300k Gold so why dont you trade it i have better things to do then keep up with Wealthy Westeners.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

Play a world like you as in quitting immediately after being attacked by an alliance you challenged to attack you then making up some story about just not wanting to play anymore?

You keep saying we're bad and yet you had a server to play against us and we chased you off the server after a few attacks. Pathetic....

Last edited: