Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

DeletedUser54755

Though he is fighting against all of you alone right ? While 10 of you are ganging up on him.

Lets be honest if you Huggers were anything you would be fighting alone :) i challanged a whole Alliance 10times my size on Keppoi a alliance im pretty sure both True Fear,Error and maybe even cudles would lose to.

So come on @pgalland25 and the rest of you from the sidelines be a F,ing Man!
yeah you challenged them and then you failed miserably, embarrasingly in a matter which was truth be told painfull to witness. Ghostboy kurbads is in the second biggest alliance here... Nothing manly about kurb ghosting every world he plays

Ryann16

Strategos
Tell them @Angodude you were there i was alone VS Fiasco! doesn't matter if i lost i went against the best at least i had the guts to do that.

there are to many Tough guys on this world :) i dont know what a Noob like me was thinking playing here lol haha :D

aren’t you the dummy that posted “solo” defense reports… how come you didn’t get 100% BP if you were alone? We all know you got support, and golded your wall.
And tbh it’s not like Fiasco took your challenge, they just wanted to shut you up, which clearly didn’t work.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@pgalland25 yeah well i saw Kurbs wasn't much of a challenge for you so wanted to see if you wanted to try someone else. you did kind of promise me on Keppoi you were going to beat me :) if i had 11 cities i would probably take you and James on but i dont...

yudithcool

Phrourach
TF and Cuddles battle is so boring. Can we discuss another interesting topic? Like Fortis Fortune Adiuviat just turned into Fortis Family Adiuviat by birthing a lot of sister alliance? Like they got 4 sister alliance and still struggling in 54. o_O

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Inside info from my spy network suggests none of the current top 3 alliances will remain as they are nor win this world

DeletedUser30102

Inside info from my spy network suggests none of the current top 3 alliances will remain as they are nor win this world
Imaoo yeah cuz OV will fight and beat everybody, ohh forget they only sim in rim oceans and spam :p

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
TF and Cuddles battle is so boring. Can we discuss another interesting topic? Like Fortis Fortune Adiuviat just turned into Fortis Family Adiuviat by birthing a lot of sister alliance? Like they got 4 sister alliance and still struggling in 54. o_O
Right we are struggling? Hence why we are in the Top 5 and you're barely scraping by in the top 10?