Milestones The Angodude Milestone

Siaz

Hipparchus
@Baudin Toolan @Silver Witch @Hydna
So basically you guys are helpless against a hacker who altered the legitimate flow of the world wonders.
Guess we should start pooling cash to start paying hackers and start buying the world endings.....much better returns than buying gold.

The devs can rollback restore the game to a couple of days back delete the alliance drop action and replay other events that happened after the alliance drop......technically it is possible to revert the actions.
(get it touch with the devs they will gloom as it might mean they spend a few hrs rolling back the db transactions but it is possible and quite easily so imo )

All it would mean is few minutes of downtime like 10-15 mins max.......when grepolis updates sometimes your site goes down for much longer.....not to mention the game freezes we are experiencing for the last couple of days.
the world should have halted at the point when investigation started and resumed when everythings settles, anyways youre completely right

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well this is a first in my time playing the game and as usual Inno/mods continue to disappoint. Guess I'm done buying gold in this game
Same, everyone should just request money spent to be refunded, accept the global ban that comes with it as a parting gift to never play again.

Long story short - the integrity of this game is what matters the most- and innos more curious about whether or not they can push all the blame on the players so they dont have to do anything about it.

So sad as this is an amazing game- just ran by.. well.. inno :(

Mole man 420

Phrourach
anyways if admins dont do anything about this then really the game is corrupt and the team who got the best hackers will win
Craziest part about it is the hacker had nothing to do with either major faction in EN133 ( not sure about the other players and their worlds that got hacked )

In Bloods defense they didnt habe any hand in the hacking ( u can cast shame at them for seizing the hack as an opportunity to upgrade their wonders for the hopes of a free win )… this was all some other player who just wanted to be a criminal, and to ruin everyones fun.

Inno, knowing this, has no desire to rectify that. They just want to out bandaids on the real issues, and THATS the REAL ISSUE

Trist3

Chiliarch
when he got hacked he left alliance meaning they lost progress to WW - from winning to loosing

Yes I'm aware being in said alliance, what I don't understand is how shutting down this world will resolve this issue, damage is done no point closing it now.

Siaz

Hipparchus
Yes I'm aware being in said alliance, what I don't understand is how shutting down this world will resolve this issue, damage is done no point closing it now.
it would send a message to community that hacking would do no good

Mole man 420

Phrourach
it would send a message to community that hacking would do no good
The people that message would be geared towards don't give a damn lol - teh hackers are trying to actively destroy the community - sending that kinda message doesn't help anything than punish the player base that actually want to play the game the way it's meant to be - for fun and fair play.. the hackers don't care about that.... their looking to their own kicks by being losers and ruining other peoples fun.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Craziest part about it is the hacker had nothing to do with either major faction in EN133 ( not sure about the other players and their worlds that got hacked )

In Bloods defense they didnt habe any hand in the hacking ( u can cast shame at them for seizing the hack as an opportunity to upgrade their wonders for the hopes of a free win )… this was all some other player who just wanted to be a criminal, and to ruin everyones fun.

Inno, knowing this, has no desire to rectify that. They just want to out bandaids on the real issues, and THATS the REAL ISSUE

Glad someone from your alliance acknowledges we didn't hack anyone. However the second part I have issue with. Maybe if you and your teammates didn't relentlessly insult our alliance or individuals on a regular basis you might have seen some cooperation. For you it is not just this server, but servers in the past and you are even doing it on a newer server we are not on. Based on that, if I asked myself the question, if the situation was reversed what would you do ... well actually I know what you would do without a thought.

Now here is what is puzzling me is how you know the accused hacker, know the fact that the hacker has done this before in this game (OOC's comments) and in detail and yet this hacker has never been reported in detail not only what he did but how did it. On the service of it, it kind of seems that certain alliances or even players have used this person's skills in the game. I only make this comment because everything that has been said just doesn't add up.

After all the lies and insults how are we (Bloods) to honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot you would do what we are doing now, taking this opportunity for your benefit. To describe how cynical I am of all this, if we in fact honoured your request I am absolutely certain that Discord or even here would be full of comments like "What fools they are"

Last edited:

Trist3

Chiliarch
Timur, oh Timur.

Yes, Bloods had nothing to do with this, that's clear, you may have your faults but I would highly doubt you would go to that low. That being said your ignorance is once again making you look rather stupid or like a scumbag, take your pick.

But hey, let's enlighten you. How do we know about the hacker? if you had looked at the accounts of any of the banned players you would see the hacker taking credit for each of the hacks. Furthermore, the mods have tracked the source of the hack to a link posted by the same player. With that information can you honestly tell me this doesn't add up? also on that point, that information can be easily acquired in minutes by actually taking a look at the issue, so your petty comments accusing others of using a hacker to their benefit because you won't do the minimal research is a little bit low.

Secondly, Bloods are free to do what they want, what is interesting to me is the hypocrisy of your post. You always claim a righteous higher ground, that you guys do things by the book, play nice and fair, all the good things blah blah blah. In that logic wouldn't bloods abstain from using this hack to their advantage? Sure there's a lot of ****-talking on BOTH SIDES (stop trying to play the victim), and don't get me started on the lying lol, so don't use it as an excuse. Bloods choose to take advantage of the shitty situation, that like many other things bloods have done is the reason why you are looked down on as a scummy alliance, your actions, your consequences. Maybe if you acted in the way you talk about yourselves more, others would have more respect for you and **** talk you less.

Think about that for a minute.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
The issue with any of this Timur is the purpose of this thread wasn't to start trash talking - take it somewhere else - we are trying to actively make an issue and a standpoint as a global community - take your hurt feeiongs elsewhere

to everyone else please stay on subject here:

OOC had an amazing point andhit the nail on the head with how it was worded- Stay on point here - if you wanna trash talk take it to the top 12

Probit

Hipparchus
Glad someone from your alliance acknowledges we didn't hack anyone. However the second part I have issue with. Maybe if you and your teammates didn't relentlessly insult our alliance or individuals on a regular basis you might have seen some cooperation. For you it is not just this server, but servers in the past and you are even doing it on a newer server we are not on. Based on that, if I asked myself the question, if the situation was reversed what would you do ... well actually I know what you would do without a thought.

Now here is what is puzzling me is how you know the accused hacker, know the fact that the hacker has done this before in this game (OOC's comments) and in detail and yet this hacker has never been reported in detail not only what he did but how did it. On the service of it, it kind of seems that certain alliances or even players have used this person's skills in the game. I only make this comment because everything that has been said just doesn't add up.

After all the lies and insults how are we (Bloods) to honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot you would do what we are doing now, taking this opportunity for your benefit. To describe how cynical I am of all this, if we in fact honoured your request I am absolutely certain that Discord or even here would be full of comments like "What fools they are"
For what it's worth, the hacker has been reported numerous times, for the same offense on en128. He's probably the most reported/banned player on en servers, if not all of grepolis, yet somehow inno hasn't done anything permanent about it

Ro deschain

Phrourach

Its like this dude wants to be called sleezy and I just learned about what this was all about