Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Trist3

Chiliarch
@OutOfCharacters I believe 96-11, improved to 114-11 if you count the bloods ghost we picked up midway through our OP 2 days ago

oh and that;s not counting the 40 or so SK/Toons take which are in the bloods league

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Ahhhhhh losing a war? let's get a guy hacked and laugh about it - sums you up

TBH that's giving you too much credit, I don't think you've been watching.
yo @Trist3 you got this week's warscore?

gotta say, at least the externals are hopping again :)

Once again it seems you are blaming Bloods on something ... anyways if someone in Bloods hacked him and if proven then the same thing will happen to us. So lets keep the propaganda down. It happened on his account and that is all I know, anything else is pure speculation. What I haven't heard is the acknowledgement of the disgusting post and picture sent, just excuses and accusations of misconduct by the victims of that mm.

If your accusation is proven true, I will be the first on here to apologize because there is no place in this game for either behaviour.

Last edited:

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Once again it seems you are blaming Bloods on something ... anyways if someone in Bloods hacked him and if proven then the same thing will happen to us. So lets keep the propaganda down. It happened on his account and that is all I know, anything else is pure speculation. What I haven't heard is the acknowledgement of the disgusting post and picture sent, just excuses and accusations of misconduct by the victims of that mm.

If your accusation is proven true, I will be the first on here to apologize because there is no place in this game for either behaviour.
shutup trashcan

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
and you wonder why no one believes that this wasn't deliberately done by the person who owns the account. Now I hear the blame lies with a non blood member. BTW are you 13 ... you sound like it

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
YO TIMMAY THE GOAT IS BACK. do bloods get 7 now? I'm in vm atm

Yo it's the NUTTY PROFESSOR ... so what part of the world are you torturing now on your vacation ... Haiti? See this is the problem, you guys keep up with this stuff ... how are we to believe that this was a product of a hack ... take your word for it? Nutty your word and a nickle gets you a penny.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yo it's the NUTTY PROFESSOR ... so what part of the world are you torturing now on your vacation ... Haiti? See this is the problem, you guys keep up with this stuff ... how are we to believe that this was a product of a hack ... take your word for it? Nutty your word and a nickle gets you a penny.

jeez I was just asking a question brother since I didn't log in due to vm, why you hatin on me?

Trist3

Chiliarch
Bloods: We are an honorable team that plays the game in the most ethical manner and uphold high standards of sportsmanship and fair play

Everyone: Hey could you maybe stick to your honorable ways and not take advantage of unethical behaviors like a hack?

Also Bloods: We'll talk about it

Also Also Bloods: Let's quickly full-cut our wonders and finish them before we give an answer.

Last edited:

muhvi

Phrourach
Bloods: We are an honorable team that plays the game in the most ethical manner and uphold high standards of sportsmanship and fair play

Everyone: Hey could you maybe stick to your honorable ways and not take advantage of unethical behaviors like a hack?

Also Bloods: We'll talk about it

Also Also Also Bloods: Let's quickly full-cut our wonders and finish them before we give an answer.

You already merged 3 of the 4 top teams in this world. How easy do you want it?

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
hmmm let's reword this a bit

"successfully merged with DOA as equals when they chose to turn down Bloods' offer to be their footservant"-- a merge which would have given Bloods and their allies (don't forget Toons, folks)... and SK too... a vast majority of the cities on the server and a landslide easy go of it instead of an equal city count on both sides. Counting the size comparison now doesn't count, as your players have been bleeding for weeks, while ours have held mostly steady. You can't bash us for attempting the exact same diplo you did, and doing it better-- then saying it's poor play. Well, you can try I guess.

But we've been through that before. How bout we get a gold count-- @Spartan AD vs JoshJess? Pretty sure she's spending double what he's spending golding that wall up every few minutes. Gold goes both ways kiddos... filthy golders are everywhere.

We get told to "speak with our gameplay" about how we feel about your attempts to ignore our ask to discuss some sort of remedy to this hack on this server if Inno doesn't fix it. A hack that Baudin has now publicly confirmed in the other thread-- so you can stop telling yourselves it didn't happen. We disagree with players who do not have the backbone to stand up against this type of hacking altering servers in this way. I come out here and say that it speaks to each player's core integrity if they think they should benefit from a crime. (That's probably wasted energy, except for those not playing here, who are watching to see how we each act.)

Spartan speaks better with pixel soldiers. If you look at his history, he wasn't even really playing until watching this unfold. Maybe JoshJess can open a ticket attributing her need to purchase more gold to people who are angry about the injustice that's been done :) Maybe all Bloods who gold walls should submit similar tickets to fix this injustice... because more is coming.

Last edited:

Trist3

Chiliarch

what is this shitty reply lol? we merged what was rank 2 and 3 when it happened, in response you created a coalition with every other major team on the server. Yes, now we have 3 of the top 4 teams because we've been crapping on you so hard your 2 other wings have been depleated into the main to keep it afloat.

Hey, I'm gonna do a muhvi: You already Coad 4 of the top 7 teams, how easy do you want it? Oh wait no because TB 2 is now down to rank 8 hahaha.

Also Also Also bloods: Let's justify why we act like doushbags despite claiming honor and sportsmanship with some random irrelevant point.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Im speaking for myself here and not as a representative for OA at all on this- I go with what my team wants and they are right in not wanting criminal actions to be taken advantage of in a game thats meant to be fair play:

But myself personally i dont want bloods to give the 4 back… i want them to keep them as its true to their nature- and I want to go take tjem back along with the two they earned durinf the 4/7 race to remind them how much they suck.