Question New Worlds?

DeletedUser48787

Where can I find information on future worlds? Is this something the developers announce, or are we in the dark on that?
I'd like to get a fresh start on a fresh worlds with some new players I'm showing around, but we got to Smyrna a little late in the game.

Thanks!

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Where can I find information on future worlds? Is this something the developers announce, or are we in the dark on that?
I'd like to get a fresh start on a fresh worlds with some new players I'm showing around, but we got to Smyrna a little late in the game.

Thanks!
I Wouldn't bother if I were you unless you bot cheat and spend lots of gold you won't get anywhere and grepolis worlds only the core fills up aint the same it used to be back at the beginning first 5 yrs were good the following 6 terrible ciao now

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I Wouldn't bother if I were you unless you bot cheat and spend lots of gold you won't get anywhere and grepolis worlds only the core fills up aint the same it used to be back at the beginning first 5 yrs were good the following 6 terrible ciao now
You can easily get to top 10 without gold or bots, ever wondered if you just suck?

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Oh im so scared of mr. big boy grepo VET. I bet your alliance name is LEGION VETERAN RIMMER SQUAD ELITE SPARTANS

ps. im 15th attacker (joining 2.5 weeks late on speed 6) without spending a single dime other than the first gold purchase to get advisors. You realize you can get like 2-5k gold a day on the gold exchange? Some days even more

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Oh im so scared of mr. big boy grepo VET. I bet your alliance name is LEGION VETERAN RIMMER SQUAD ELITE SPARTANS

ps. im 15th attacker (joining 2.5 weeks late on speed 6) without spending a single dime other than the first gold purchase to get advisors. You realize you can get like 2-5k gold a day on the gold exchange? Some days even more
Ah again no research done or u would know the answer to that

pyropirate

Chiliarch

dont listen to this guy he sucks at this game

DeletedUser48787

Guys I just wanted insight on new world openings. What happened here?

frusty

Phrourach
Guys I just wanted insight on new world openings. What happened here?
I was wondering the same thing.

Watch/follow the "community announcements". Then you will get an email when there's an update/event going on but also when there's a new server opening soon.