Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

jameslongst

Strategos
I like Fortis personally I completely understand being a rim team wanting to do your own thing that's how TF was born many years ago. I also understand being shafted by the bigger teams in my coalition. Sure they want things from you, but what do you get in return? Not much I bet.

Call me and we can talk. I hate to see useless damage. There are many many rat finks on this server more deserving of the sword than you guys. My terms will be more than lenient.

Call me,
j.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
So you are fine with if your top players left you to join up with cuddles and get the crown without you lol. I mean a win is a win after all.
Yes I am fine with that. How many crowns do you need ? 2, 5, 10 ? After a couple of years in the game you get the feeling of been there done that:)
I play games in the game, I fight one alliance or just 2-3 players i do not like. en 137 is all about making jameslongst humble, if he loses I win.

pgalland25

Strategos
Yes I am fine with that. How many crowns do you need ? 2, 5, 10 ? After a couple of years in the game you get the feeling of been there done that:)
I play games in the game, I fight one alliance or just 2-3 players i do not like. en 137 is all about making jameslongst humble, if he loses I win.

You got kicked for being mediocre and not a team player, so not really worried about what you do

Last edited:

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
You got kicked for being mediocre and not a team player, so not really worried about what you do
I am a mediocre player, actually my enemies always call me a noob but I was kicked 4 not obeying the suprem leader and nothing else. You do not own me ore my cities. You guys think you R soooo special:) The alliance rules were like a book, the rule that we should stay away from this forum and let the leaders post just shows how pathetic you TF leaders are.

Have a nice day Mr 30 and educated.

pgalland25

Strategos
I am a mediocre player, actually my enemies always call me a noob but I was kicked 4 not obeying the suprem leader and nothing else. You do not own me ore my cities. You guys think you R soooo special:) The alliance rules were like a book, the rule that we should stay away from this forum and let the leaders post just shows how pathetic you TF leaders are.

Have a nice day Mr 30 and educated.

You got kicked for constantly being in revolt, and refusing to give up your 12 cities you own on the same island. I'm not surprised at all the enemies always calls you a noob. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a duck. Good luck in DI. You won't be missed here.

Also, there was no rule against you going into the externals, now you're just lying.

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
I had nothing to do with you getting kicked my friend literally every team mate that had interactions with you wanted you kicked lol.

Also I try to stay humble I really do...but...but

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Lord it's hard to be humble
When you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror

Cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me

I must be a hell of a man.
O Lord it's hard to be humble
But I'm doing the best that I can."

-Mac Davis

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
I had nothing to do with you getting kicked my friend literally every team mate that had interactions with you wanted you kicked lol.

Also I try to stay humble I really do...but...but
I know that, first truthful words that come from you guys:) My only interaction over the short time in TF/UN was with my lady Gara.

I am happy that you R trying, we are all with you on that one. Do not worry we will all help you my friend.

jameslongst

Strategos
I know that, first truthful words that come from you guys:) My only interaction over the short time in TF/UN was with my lady Gara.

I am happy that you R trying, we are all with you on that one. Do not worry we will all help you my friend.
Oh all of you are helping me just fine right now Habbi, Baby:

Capture.PNG

jameslongst

Strategos
I don't know what you're all talking about, maybe some in game drama but total conquests doesn't say anything. I can take 5 cities right now and add to the total but they wont be worth anything in an area that's not worth anything.
You are right cabbage man. Double our size doesn’t mean anything…but you can take five cities from us right now? We got a new inactive I don’t know about?