Guide Shuri2060's Timing Guide

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Timing is a skill. If you time with the attack planner without any add on scripts there will not be an issue. Countless players will testify to this. Others reporting you or lots of good results are not an issue.

So the player without tampermonkey is using illegal scripts? What a joke, get your head out of the sand.

Probit

Hipparchus
Timing is a skill. If you time with the attack planner without any add on scripts there will not be an issue. Countless players will testify to this. Others reporting you or lots of good results are not an issue.
Is there a reason why you can't disclose what scripts are allegedly being used to time?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Is there a reason why you can't disclose what scripts are allegedly being used to time?
I am not permitted to provide any data from our tools, nor am I permitted to reveal any of the methods we use to detect rule breaking, as this would only serve to help rule breakers cheat more effectively in the future. This is a discussion that is not related to this thread and more appropriate for a support ticket so please do not continue this here. Any specific comments about players botting or otherwise I will remove.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Timing is a skill. If you time with the attack planner without any add-on scripts there will not be an issue. Countless players will testify to this. Others reporting you or lots of good results are not an issue.
True and many veterans focus on one type of unit, for example, Harpies in city 1 and LS in city 2 while the rest are defense-focused.
Honestly fighting veterans is a pain cause whenever I go to attack a city, their counterattacks pack a big punch.