Where are the Goats?

nazgulstrike

Hoplite
Looks like forums are dead nowadays.

Is anyone in this world from the early worlds? I started in Rho, played Tau and Delphi from memory.

DeletedUser44112

I played in Thebes, Byliss and Apollonia... Around 2013, I didn't know what I was doing to start with so tried 3 maps at once. Had to drop 2 after a while :)

nazgulstrike

Hoplite
I played in Thebes, Byliss and Apollonia... Around 2013, I didn't know what I was doing to start with so tried 3 maps at once. Had to drop 2 after a while :)

That's quite a while ago! I did the same thing at one point, gets very confusing =D Do you have any mates from then still playing?

DeletedUser44112

That's quite a while ago! I did the same thing at one point, gets very confusing =D Do you have any mates from then still playing?

Been talking tou you in-game and forgot about this thread :)

The dude in the city next to me remembers me from 9yrs ago lol small world. The Alliance I joined is run by the very last person to kill me off in a game too in 2018 :)

nazgulstrike

Hoplite
I haven't found anyone here, I reached out to some outside of Grep, an turns out most of us ended up working in Tech, unsurprisingly ='D

DeletedUser31109

I started from PI back in the days around 2011 , I stopped for a while like 6 years or so and now I think I have some free time maybe I will be slaying in this world

DeletedUser54278

i played beta under a diff name but i was like 8 lmao. it took me like 6 months to get a second city

and yes every city had a library because i liked reading at the time

niknik

Phrourach
I played all the way back In Alpha. I loved it and miss it. Was in ocean 3 with 100+ cities. Next highest only had 50 or so

Miss full servers