Pre-World Andros Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On November 23rd our newest world, Andros, will be launched. Please discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Artifact: Palladion

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Solid settings. I'm a WW player but I can learn Dom easily enough. Also, ew morale, but okay. I might try to get back into the game on this world. Any pre-mades, hmu Sorin Markov#3059.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
im talking 80-100 alliance limit, Conquest, lmd sieges, ww finish, speed 3 (max 4), long beginners protection. That gives us a chance to get new players into the world, let them join a decent alliance and have time to set up before the golders start trying to hammer the noobs. With all the new gods, artifact system etc that inno has started up we all need time and numbers of players to be able to bring in new blood...c'mon inno, lets get these settings done!!!

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
masterspy doesnt play dom, he has to sim on the back line :)
you're kind of right...i hate dom. just promotes boosting. you're also partly right about me sitting back a bit, from there i can get support and spies out to everywhere i want/need and not risk having spammers like you annoy me all day and night.

Percy V

Phrourach
Skipping trash talk and back to topic, since this world has a big alliance cap let's try to invite and get as many people as possible to join it. It's not a fast world and has good settings. I think it would suit a large number of players.