Top 5 & World Prediction

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
Well Sorry to say this , VS but you are no one to speak about what POPPY should do or not , we have all rights to make our decision .
Yeah we made our decision , it's our wish , time would prove whether the decision we made is right or wrong .

And for most part of it we are not here to entertain anyone , were just here to play unlike most others

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Well Sorry to say this , VS but you are no one to speak about what POPPY should do or not , we have all rights to make our decision .
Yeah we made our decision , it's our wish , time would prove whether the decision we made is right or wrong .

And for most part of it we are not here to entertain anyone , were just here to play unlike most others
Here to play lol, you are here to hug lmao. You're a nobody really, harsh but true :)

Del2

Chiliarch
Does poppy need a crown and kill the server ... hmmm ... that will provide a long period (months) of boredom until WW, then folks will get hurt in that coalition ... this will be a sim server quicker than later ... my 2 cents to extend for a more balanced numbers is for poopy join virtual and everyone can fight to the end ... makes for better competitive game. whats best for the game competition, war gaming, friendhip, personal beefs, or sim to the end? i recommend you keep this server competitive to the end ...

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
Godzilla read this post and had a stroke. He is now dead.
.... seems you are hugger and start to cry if you can ´t share you report with a bigger brother...lol
right now we even do not talk inside game...we are discord or skype soldiers...
in old days there was inside chat and worked very good...now just our friends like to get pinged in they real life...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It was to show how ridiculous is the fact that Poppy are siding with F2P making this a dead server.

How it makes sense that nr 1-2-4-5-8-9 are making a coalition against 3-7 is beyond me.

it doesnt make the server dead... only makes bloods dead, which itself is quite rewarding imo.

and you act like bloods never tried/done a mass pact/nap coalition in their past worlds to get their way and still failed LOL

I said that backstabbing is part of the game, love or hate it it is what makes grepolis grepolis. Learn to read and dont misquote me or take stuff out of context.

he actually didnt misquote you or take anything out of the context, he showed how you think and how you really are in game which is a good job by him.

seeing a guy like del saying if he wants to play this world he would play it with you makes me disappointed i played with him in the past big sad.

p.s. just because @slammed is playing on new acc doesnt mean he has no or very little experience, i know him and he has pretty much more in game experience than your lot of team mates does or you for that matter.

anes king

Phrourach
it doesnt make the server dead... only makes bloods dead, which itself is quite rewarding imo.

and you act like bloods never tried/done a mass pact/nap coalition in their past worlds to get their way and still failed LOL
Hey Lethlal nice to see you're still around.

My post wasn't about Bloods, they are already defeated.

But imo this is just a sign of a dying game. EN is becoming more like other servers where people just join the world for an easy crown and accolades to have a feeling they accomplished something.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hey Lethlal nice to see you're still around.

My post wasn't about Bloods, they are already defeated.

But imo this is just a sign of a dying game. EN is becoming more like other servers where people just join the world for an easy crown and accolades to have a feeling they accomplished something.

coalitions, pacts, naps were always part of the game, but when there were 5-10-50k active players, coalition or pact between few alliances was not the problem, these days there are far fewer people playing so when 2-3 alliances team up that can shift the balance of power.

you cant really tell leaders hey, keep it to 1 nap/pact only for the entire world, no one would listen to that and relations may break over time, the only possible solution fix would be to increase the player base in the game, but that isnt something players can do, only inno by big changes(merging markets) or investing in advertising to get a lot of new players.

slammed

Taxiarch
@VIRTUALSELF Did you ever come to realize that people who take grepo this personally are doing it wrong??
chill, have a beer, get laid.

Either way, we all know FEE is gonna take home the crown..lol.

if i didnt want to waste the cities i would go to 74 and rim fee little farm bots there. but figured from worlds before rimming someone in 3 light years aways leaves cities useless lol

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
For everyone who thinks INNO should do more advertising...... Inno is having the time of their life... brining more players in by marketing dilutes the world player pool, there will be new players who won't buy... instead imagines 25 big Golders put against each other in same server... they will start getting competitive and spend gold like there's no tomorrow.... so narrowing these Golders into one server will be their target. Sales master stroke.
Its about time you guys buy some INNO shares.;)

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
To lethal bacon:
If you went back you'd see that it is horribly misquoted, i state that backstabbing is the nature of strategy games and is only natural, the ups and downs are what makes Grepolis intriguing. You barely know me, i don't know why you try act clever about me. Last time i jumped ship was on EN105, and after 2 days i went back to team and handed off my cities instead. TBF, why are you even here? You dont play the game anymore, at this point it's just kinda weird and creepy

And to POPPY guys:
I'm not taking anything personal lol, it's you guys that have, you've taken the critique from us on externals personal and you let it influence you into doing dumb stuff ingame. Externals has always been the place for agreeing with enemies or critiquing allies without it affecting ingame.

With that being said, i do know and understand that POPPY leadership has been promised crowns, so that is the real reason for you. I dont know if i or Snakes will be rimmed, probably, but i'll be here still and enjoy the moment when 240 of ur players realize they are getting played. 45 selfish leaders or "high rep" players who are getting the crown, the 240 rest will be left behind. Same story as always

Velael

Lochagos

he actually didnt misquote you or take anything out of the context, he showed how you think and how you really are in game which is a good job by him.

seeing a guy like del saying if he wants to play this world he would play it with you makes me disappointed i played with him in the past big sad.

p.s. just because @slammed is playing on new acc doesnt mean he has no or very little experience, i know him and he has pretty much more in game experience than your lot of team mates does or you for that matter.
You can have all the experience in the grepo world you could possibly achieve and it still doesn't make you good. Take me for instance. Been around since the old worlds and I still have zero skill.

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
To lethal bacon:
If you went back you'd see that it is horribly misquoted, i state that backstabbing is the nature of strategy games and is only natural, the ups and downs are what makes Grepolis intriguing. You barely know me, i don't know why you try act clever about me. Last time i jumped ship was on EN105, and after 2 days i went back to team and handed off my cities instead. TBF, why are you even here? You dont play the game anymore, at this point it's just kinda weird and creepy

And to POPPY guys:
I'm not taking anything personal lol, it's you guys that have, you've taken the critique from us on externals personal and you let it influence you into doing dumb stuff ingame. Externals has always been the place for agreeing with enemies or critiquing allies without it affecting ingame.

With that being said, i do know and understand that POPPY leadership has been promised crowns, so that is the real reason for you. I dont know if i or Snakes will be rimmed, probably, but i'll be here still and enjoy the moment when 240 of ur players realize they are getting played. 45 selfish leaders or "high rep" players who are getting the crown, the 240 rest will be left behind. Same story as always
Buddy, I am new to this game,
can you please explain if only 45 members can be winners and claim the throne, why do snakes have a sister alliance??
you planning to leave them behind.
I am just a new player trying to understand the logic, can u please help.

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
Here to play lol, you are here to hug lmao. You're a nobody really, harsh but true :)
We guys are nobody , then why you guys are even bothered about us , you guys are acting like we have done something seriously wrong , after all what we just did was break a NAP .
We are nobody lmao , but yet you asked our support , well truly you needed us to attack F2P ,why ?? After all you consider us Nobody !!

1saaa

Strategos
For everyone who thinks INNO should do more advertising...... Inno is having the time of their life... brining more players in by marketing dilutes the world player pool, there will be new players who won't buy... instead imagines 25 big Golders put against each other in same server... they will start getting competitive and spend gold like there's no tomorrow.... so narrowing these Golders into one server will be their target. Sales master stroke.
Its about time you guys buy some INNO shares.;)
And if they merged the servers, they could do that so much better.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You can have all the experience in the grepo world you could possibly achieve and it still doesn't make you good. Take me for instance. Been around since the old worlds and I still have zero skill.

you had plenty of time to get experience when you are a dino like me lol

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
We guys are nobody , then why you guys are even bothered about us , you guys are acting like we have done something seriously wrong , after all what we just did was break a NAP .
We are nobody lmao , but yet you asked our support , well truly you needed us to attack F2P ,why ?? After all you consider us Nobody !!
My "you" was refering to you as a player, not your team. You have decent players, it's just that your leadership are highly inexperienced and probably never were in a situation like this, that's fair game but i'm just pointing out that you don't really have a clue what to do as you never were in a situation like this

My "you" was refering to you as a player, not your team. You have decent players, it's just that your leadership are highly inexperienced and probably never were in a situation like this, that's fair game but i'm just pointing out that you don't really have a clue what to do as you never were in a situation like this

From your vantage point it was a poor decision for them to make. Having said this, just because their decision wasn't what you were looking for, or one that favored your team, that doesn't mean it was a bad decision and their leaders "don't really have a clue". Step back and realize that viewed from their vantage point the world is a different place and their decision was the best for them in their considered opinion - just not for you.

Time will tell whether they "have a clue" as it does all of us. Having a clue includes diplomacy through respect and trust. Might be the most difficult attribute of a leader to be truly successful (having a clue). There are lots of good players out there but leaders that inspire others to play with them, and other alliances to align with them, can harness that group of good players to be great. I think I found a home where my leaders do that.