The next to disband

0ZZZ

Phrourach
@Kosti
Your just like a hunting dog prancing back to camp with a skunk in his mouth, all proud of your self, thinking you got some thing.

You got nothing on me fydo. Come on back when you can break 18 million BP the hard way or take a city from me. Which aint too likely considering in 11 years no man or entire alliance ever has.

Maybe you should petition the mods to add up the scores on all 13 accounts, you might make the HALL OF FAME that way some day.

Woof Woof! ;)

Kosti

Phrourach
@Kosti
Your just like a hunting dog prancing back to camp with a skunk in his mouth, all proud of your self, thinking you got some thing.

You got nothing on me fydo. Come on back when you can break 18 million BP the hard way or take a city from me. Which aint too likely considering in 11 years no man or entire alliance ever has.

Maybe you should petition the mods to add up the scores on all 13 accounts, you might make the HALL OF FAME that way some day.

Woof Woof! ;)
how are you so sure one of my accounts isnt in the hall of fame? ;) maybe check the 130 one xx

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
how are you so sure one of my accounts isnt in the hall of fame? ;) maybe check the 130 one xx
Funny you say that...it was always an issue that didnt go down well with plenty of us. You pretty much did nothing all world and then thought just because you could work a cannon your account deserved a crown etc. People may have a little more respect for you if you actually just told the truth some of the time and played in a respectful way.

On a side note, please leave this thread for discussion on players and alliances in this world that have been or will be rubbed out. Just like your Rampant 'butt' Rimmer friends.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
This is the true fear way.

i Noticed this as well @xFate

For some reason i always thought considering True Fear was a Old alliance that they only went after stronger Alliances! like i never thought they would even bother with someone much smaller but Yesterday when they attacked our Alliance or should i say 1 Player with 3-4 of their Branches i realized how wrong i was about this Team and that they aren't really anything more then Bullies going after weaker Teams(While ignoring the stronger ones or Golding against them to win.)

just really disapointed thats all i guess anyone can play however they want.

jameslongst

Strategos
This is the true fear way.
You guys gather round...keep talking about True Fear please its hilarious. Come sit on Uncle James' lap and tell him how big bad TF hurt you. Ranga I will start with you lil buddy...whys your tushy hurt? Did TF bounce your bananas?

i Noticed this as well @xFate

For some reason i always thought considering True Fear was a Old alliance that they only went after stronger Alliances! like i never thought they would even bother with someone much smaller but Yesterday when they attacked our Alliance or should i say 1 Player with 3-4 of their Branches i realized how wrong i was about this Team and that they aren't really anything more then Bullies going after weaker Teams(While ignoring the stronger ones or Golding against them to win.)

just really disapointed thats all i guess anyone can play however they want.
Like some weak af teams like yourselfs can hide behind other stronger teams like us and beg us not to attack them the whole game...kinda play like that? Like weasels? Like you guys played all server long? Kinda like that?

I'm disappointed too but I have hope.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Like some weak af teams like yourselfs can hide behind other stronger teams like us and beg us not to attack them the whole game...kinda play like that? Like weasels? Like you guys played all server long? Kinda like that?

Alone Without Naturals and the Defectors you accepted from DI you would stand no chance, your Team against ours we are more or less even. and we fought against Destructive Immortals,Then Cuddles,Then when Naturals started attacking we attacked back thats when you involved yourself just to save them now its about 5-6 Alliances vs 3 so your just ganging up and using numbers.

Well im afraid your going to have to stay Disappointed Because even though you dont see it now, Cuddles have already won this World Face it @jameslongst you werent as good of a Leader as we all gave you credit for, you will see this when World Wonders come.

Ranga1

Strategos
You guys gather round...keep talking about True Fear please its hilarious. Come sit on Uncle James' lap and tell him how big bad TF hurt you. Ranga I will start with you lil buddy...whys your tushy hurt? Did TF bounce your bananas?

Amazing how much rubbish you flat out make up to make yourself feel better lol

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Revolt seems like it has some spicy drama. Can someone invite me to their next world so I can retire from having to use alarms and witness it first hand.

If someone could summarise the two sides (true fear on one, ? on the other) and the various juicy moments that would be fab.

Alone Without Naturals and the Defectors you accepted from DI you would stand no chance, your Team against ours we are more or less even

If we dropped next to each other on a server, pretty much any dozen of TF's regular guys (eg has played more than one server with us) could roll your entire alliance in a week. This is easily the most deluded thing you've ever said, and there's some pretty hefty competition.

jameslongst

Strategos
VM every weekend for the last three weekends straight.

Pups If you want to give us the server you should just ghost it would be cheaper and far far less humiliating.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
They should change their names to Cuddle Simmers, Cuddle Puppets and Cuddle Servants. There is no chance they will get 5 little known 7 WW's so I'm not really sure what all the non first alliance players are sticking around for. Things will get very embarrassing very quickly for these huggers.

Burnbrae

Lochagos
You do know the truth, Toon, cuz you’ve had our size twelve steel toe working boots squarely on your backside before. Don’t feel bad most here have.
Never happened Jimmy me lad! I seem to remember in Epidamnos (Angry Apples) we took around 200 of your cities to your 50. It was a good battle but we should have been allies earlier and taken it to the Skull & Bones crew. Besides, who said I was referring to you as being the deluded one? We may have been enemies but I sure know you guys are no slackers. By the way, as far as I remember, I have never been a Toon (have I?)

Never happened Jimmy me lad! I seem to remember in Epidamnos (Angry Apples) we took around 200 of your cities to your 50. It was a good battle but we should have been allies earlier and taken it to the Skull & Bones crew. Besides, who said I was referring to you as being the deluded one? We may have been enemies but I sure know you guys are no slackers. By the way, as far as I remember, I have never been a Toon (have I?)

I remember that one. You only got cities because we were fighting Skulls at the same time. As soon as Skulls were done with your NAP and wanted a fight you all legged it into VM. I mean all, I think you left one guy who was a morale trap holding the fort. Might have been you actually, not sure.

Maybe that's where Puppy and co. learned it from :cool:

Burnbrae

Lochagos
I remember that one. You only got cities because we were fighting Skulls at the same time. As soon as Skulls were done with your NAP and wanted a fight you all legged it into VM. I mean all, I think you left one guy who was a morale trap holding the fort. Might have been you actually, not sure.

Maybe that's where Puppy and co. learned it from :cool:

Yep, mass VM is spot on. I was already in VM (recovering from a knee op). Can back to an empty house lol. Only a few of us active. It was a busy time! If we had not been swapping testosterone, we could have agreed a pact and took on Skulls with a decent chance. Happy days! No wait... it was a miserable world! :D