Elephant in the Room

Venomm

Hipparchus
Some of those players who left just won the crown on 139 after being nonMRA through most of the server. Any guy who doesn’t apologize for multiple posts is probably not a good leader lols. I take flak, but my players do support each other and defend as one. If guys from SUGO left you, you probably weren’t pulling your weight as an alliance. Those guys could take this server if they wanted it. You just aren’t a leader. Not to be a jerk, but you MRAd all over the map.

I see someone mention SUGLO. Let me explain then
First of all, we didn't jump entirely because we Suglo think that spending time in speed 4 world is wasting time and sure enjoying winter is better than playing with heavy golder that can spend insane money.
Second, we heard some people here have reputation with SPAM. We think that jumping here will bring more emotional because idiot guys love to spam and disturbing people sleep and life(even more worse than spammer in en139)
And yeah, you right. We're not MRA because we already meet in discord before and become a family. But sometime we merge because we want to win world.

And why I choose to ghost beside of 2 reasons I already written, I feel I can't do anything since I'm free player, and with my golder friend not here too I don't stand a chance to face this server. And yeah, I choose to spend peaceful winter.

Moments before they tried to dual break into a walled siege while hitting their own alliance’s leach. #TheJFLSpecial

Edit: There’s confusion about this post already. JFL called a blind dual break into a walled siege on their front line island. Got gold blocked on sea. Tried to cat the wall down. Siege ended. Wall got built back up. Birds crashed into wall. City name included because irony.

1555819D-9021-422F-9608-5A7092658813.jpeg

Last edited:

kingpg28

Phrourach
Moments before they tried to dual break into a walled siege while hitting their own alliance’s leach. #TheJFLSpecial

Edit: There’s confusion about this post already. JFL called a blind dual break into a walled siege on their front line island. Got gold blocked on sea. Tried to cat the wall down. Siege ended. Wall got built back up. Birds crashed into wall. City name included because irony.

View attachment 16190
you guys still gonna lose no one cares

StoryTime

Lochagos
Haha. My group came with me because they like working with me and together as a group.
I left O45 core area because we were surrounded by UWU/JFL, Hannibals, and Retirement. I’m not interested in humoring the wallet players by sniping them forever. Eventually they win simply by golding troops incessantly. With me gone, now those groups can fight each other for the title of biggest golding MRA! You folks don’t seem to understand that I don’t want to play with you because I disapprove of your play style and your abrasive personalities. Truth hurts kiddos!

What are you talking about? I havent read these a minute, but reading this is tough. "I left O45", no, you were rimmed. We fully cleared all of your cities while you slept and sieged 2, then you logged on, realized you couldnt handle it, and ghosted to the rim. Why are you acting like you were in anyway relevant or had any say in "leaving" the core of the world. You wanted to cry and "mark JFL Red" as soon as we accepted UWU members in, as if you had any power or ability in this world.

Completely lost, at least now you'll stop spamming my discord with paragraphs on how i should accept shared forums and accept a pact with you.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
What are you talking about? I havent read these a minute, but reading this is tough. "I left O45", no, you were rimmed. We fully cleared all of your cities while you slept and sieged 2, then you logged on, realized you couldnt handle it, and ghosted to the rim. Why are you acting like you were in anyway relevant or had any say in "leaving" the core of the world. You wanted to cry and "mark JFL Red" as soon as we accepted UWU members in, as if you had any power or ability in this world.

Completely lost, at least now you'll stop spamming my discord with paragraphs on how i should accept shared forums and accept a pact with you.
What a liar you have turned out to be Charlie. You are the one who asked me to discord message you to discuss working together and I certainly never spammed you.
As far as rimming me, none of my cities was in siege at the time I ghosted. I changed the names of all 7 cities just so you couldn’t say you took any from me. Sorry Charlie! ;)
You must be soooo angry I stole the pleasure from you and your friends! Now, some alt account is attacking me from 14 hours out. I figure I have to take an attack or two before I report him for harassment!

Last edited:

kingpg28

Phrourach
What a liar you have turned out to be Charlie. You are the one who asked me to discord message you to discuss working together and I certainly never spammed you.
As far as rimming me, none of my cities was in siege at the time I ghosted. I changed the names of all 7 cities just so you couldn’t say you took any from me. Sorry Charlie! ;)
You must be soooo angry I stole the pleasure from you and your friends! Now, some alt account is attacking me from 14 hours out. I figure I have to take an attack or two before I report him for harassment!

are you bragging about ghosting ? thats a first

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
are you bragging about ghosting ? thats a first
Certainly not, but I actually dropped near Charlie to fight MRAs. Then he went MRA and my group was surrounded by enemies. We ghosted because we refuse to join and couldn’t possibly win against multiple alliances. I’m not even complaining, but I’m not going to let Charlie or anyone else lie about things.
I really don’t care about the opinions of MRA players, but anyone who knows me, knows I play with integrity. I don’t spam people with attacks at all hours, I don’t gold nukes repeatedly, and I wouldn’t bother lying; especially since the truth is bad enough lols!

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I’m not mighty, just an average old player. I don’t win crowns, just play for the fun of it. I will grant the MRA players one compliment…. They are obnoxiously dedicated to playing the most boring and banal version of the game to win the crown! That takes a certain amount of intestinal fortitude…

MookFamous

Hipparchus
I’m not mighty, just an average old player. I don’t win crowns, just play for the fun of it. I will grant the MRA players one compliment…. They are obnoxiously dedicated to playing the most boring and banal version of the game to win the crown! That takes a certain amount of intestinal fortitude…

Zen my brother, I think you should stay away from the externals a bit and just rim everyone in game. No matter what the situation was, no one will listen until you start knocking some sense into people.

Kosti

Phrourach
Zen my brother, I think you should stay away from the externals a bit and just rim everyone in game. No matter what the situation was, no one will listen until you start knocking some sense into people.
lol that boy couldnt rim anyone. If you are the kind of people he plays with no wonder he never wins

MookFamous

Hipparchus

Nah bro I think you can't handle the truth. I can sit here and complain about how Simmer Farmers collapsed due to our top guys joining JFL and 1 of them allegedly being a JFL spy. No one will care lol which is why I'm going to make sure the name MookFamous gives them nightmares.
lol that boy couldnt rim anyone. If you are the kind of people he plays with no wonder he never wins

Lmaooo bro you really got me crying. I told you the next conq world that you are in I'll join just for you <3

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Nah bro I think you can't handle the truth. I can sit here and complain about how Simmer Farmers collapsed due to our top guys joining JFL and 1 of them allegedly being a JFL spy. No one will care lol which is why I'm going to make sure the name MookFamous gives them nightmares.
I like you for that!