top 12 sink or swim

MookFamous

Hipparchus
Here's my outlook on the top 12.

1. Retirement Plan - Swim
They are number 1 in points, number 1 in attack points, number 4 in defender points, and number 2 in fighter points. Literally came out of nowhere, definitely see them sticking around. Great core in southern 55 and a scary looking roster deff the alliance to watch.

2. UWU Warriors - Swim
They are number 2 in points, number 7 in attack points, number 2 in defender points, and number 5 in fighter points. A nice group with a lot of known personalities. Can be found on the border of 44 and 45. If they clean up the islands around their main core can definitely be a big threat going in any direction they chose.

3. Sons of Anarchy (Originally Sparta) - Float
They are number 3 in points, number 4 in attack points, number 3 in defender points, and number 4 in fighter points. Don't really know much about them but they are in an interesting dilemma in 55. A little scattered from each other, if they are able to move closer together I believe they will have a better chance at survival. But until then any alliance can take advantage and pick them off.

4. Just For Laughs - Float
They are number 4 in points, number 3 in attack points, number 1 in defender points , and number 1 in fighter points. The world's first MRA, kind of impressed on how fast their leader has grown so quickly. They have an interesting placement on the border of 55 and 45. With the right kind of moves I feel like they can be a threat but that all depends on how they fortify and expand themselves.

5. Twerking Llamas - Float
They are number 5 in points, number 2 in attacker points, number 6 in defender points, and number 3 in fighter points. They are mostly in northern 55, but are literally sandwiched between SoA and JFL. This group survival depends on how they interact with both alliances. Definitely want to see how things will play out, they aren't ranked 2nd in attackers for no reason.

6. Monkey Iron Defense - Swim
They are number 6 in points, number 5 in attacker points, number 5 in defender points, and number 6 in fighter points. Kings of O54 I'd say they are going to survive due to the lack of competition in that ocean. Now it is up to them to take advantage of that. If they clean up their islands and tighten their core, can definitely have potential to be a problem.

7. Alive Indefinitely - Sink
They are number 7 in points, number 8 in attacker points, number 9 in defender points, and number 9 in fighter points. Their downfall will be them being too scattered all over the world.

8. SIMMER FARMERS - Swim
They are number 8 in points, number 6 in attackers, number 8 in defender points, and number 7 in fighter points. This is my group, we are just a bunch of hard working people, a bunch of noobs nothing to worry about lol.

9. Sons of Anarchy II (Originally Sparta II) - Float
They are number 9 in points, number 15 in attacker points, number 10 in defender points, and number 12 in fighter points. Don't know much about them, just know they are under SoA.

10. DEMONS - Sink
They are number 10 in points, number 9 in attacker points, number 7 in defender points, and number 8 in fighter points. They are in the center of O44, dealing with some inactives already. They will either fall apart or merge into another alliance.

11. Hannibals - Float
They are number 11 in points, number 10 in attacker points, number 12 in defender points, and number 10 in fighter points. If these guys play their cards right, I can see many ways they can expand and become a power house in O45.

12. Eagle House - Sink
They are number 12 in points, number 13 in attacker points, number 23 in defender points, and number 14 in fighter points. Seems like a super fresh group. Seem to be scattered all over O45, can be food for the alliances in the area if they aren't ready to fight by the time their BP is up.

P.S.
Rankings may change after the time of this post was created.

StoryTime

Lochagos
4. Just For Laughs - Float
They are number 4 in points, number 3 in attack points, number 1 in defender points , and number 1 in fighter points. The world's first MRA

If anyone in O44 wants free cities, there is a 100% chance this guy uses no alarms and this may be his first or second world.

Dude just called the alliance with the least players in the top 12 the first MRA of this world. lol.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
If anyone in O44 wants free cities, there is a 100% chance this guy uses no alarms and this may be his first or second world.

Dude just called the alliance with the least players in the top 12 the first MRA of this world. lol.
Yeah, and the other 3 wings are fake and people who want to kill you. They did that to me on 141…. I had 6 players and Scruffy went and recruited 2 full Pirate MRA groups, then TKF lumped my group in as an MRA, and the other two alliances became Old North 3 & 4…. Then scruffy joined TKFs group briefly before he ghosted….
It is literally sad we have to put up with people doing that kind of fake MRA play…. Old North was never anything but food, nor were the two fake Pirate alliances who joined that Pile of Doodoo!
Scruffy was gone within a month, my group grew from 6 to 12 and only ghosted when 143 opened.

Those people are such horrible players.

MookFamous

Hipparchus

I mean there are like 4 JFL in the world right now fake alliances or not. I just called it how I see it. If anyone want some smoke they can come to 44 or I can go to you don't matter to me.

WatchAndSee

Hoplite
I mean there are like 4 JFL in the world right now fake alliances or not. I just called it how I see it. If anyone want some smoke they can come to 44 or I can go to you don't matter to me.

There's one jfl alliance. The other ones are cheap spin off versions trying to make fun of the real one. I can see where an unfamiliar player can get it mixed up...

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
Sorry mook, too early to be listing rankings for bps. Top 12 is usually based on a teams history/location

Retirement- Swim
UWU-Swim
Sons of anarchy- sink/split with different alliances
Twerking lamas- Float/merge with monkey iron
JFL- Float/Sink/Try to weasel their way into another alliance
Monkey Iron-Sink/merge with lamas
Alive- sink/split with different alliances
Simmer farmers-Float/merge lamas/uwu
Hannibles-Float/sink
Demons-Sink
Eagles house-Float/Merge another rim aliance

Last edited:

XUNGA

Taxiarch
I wanted to ask someone to make a summary of the alliances that were
dissolved, merged, renamed ... I just see the colors changing around me. I guarantee there are players who have already belonged to 5 alliances and even now I have seen one changing three times..

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
And here goes another completely random and uncalled for "Pete Top 12" that happens as said, randomly and usually the creator CBA to do it again.

Please note, if you get offended, sorry about that. Just kidding of course, couldnt give a funzzy about whether you do or dont just read the TOP12:

1. JFL - FLOAT

Yeah its just a float, cos if I said SWIM it would mean they have a chance of winning. Its yet another world of them having internal issues, only a few of really good players and a timer before imploding.
They still get a float because as always, Charlie will find a group of people that is willing to drag it out with him until close to the end (just like in 141) until they see a new world opening
and jump over there again deleting memories of the past one thinking its going to be better this time around.
Anyone fighting them will also say that for a lot of the members alarm usage is not really at its peak to say the least.

Also a quick look at the war scores against the top alliances during the event that they are massively golding out is also telling:

VS - HH/HH2: 0:3
VS - RP/RR: 2:12

They are doing well (mostly) against some of the other top ranks:

VS - EW/ET 7:0
VS - WoB 11:0
VS - Ven 2:0
VS - HB/HB2 35:0

2. RP/RH - N/A

This is my alliance, so I do not wish to comment on this as bias is unavoidable.
All I can say is we are cruising according to plan and morale is high.

3. HH/HH2 - FLOAT

Ther seem to be doing decently well. Nothing to write home about. as we say where I am from "it neither smells nice nor stinks".
One of the main reasons it would be just a float rather then a SWIM with the way they are cored up and started is that they have started on the rim and while I am no expert on DOM ring formation,
I am not convinced most of them will be inside which makes the fight all the harder for them especially considering the areas they would have to push through to get into a DOM winning position.

Their warscores seems decent enough against JFL, not so great against us, but to extend an olive branch, their players facing us are a bit far away:

VS - JFL/JFG 3:0
VS - RP/RH 0:7
VS - ED/ET 1:0
VS - WoB 0:1
VS - HB/HB2 1:0

4. JFG - Look under 1

5. RH - Look under 2

6. Hannibals/Hannibals2 - SINK

This is a big sink, the classic MRA of the world so far. They are down to 2 alliances from 3, which should be considered the best upgrade they had so far in the world.
Their alarm usage is poor and right now they are only being saved by the fact they can send their lives to JFL at any point and look forward to a flyer break.
Once the event ends they are in for a rough time and not only from us and other alliances aside from JFL but from JFL as well since they will have no further reason to waste flyers on them and will
eat them up themselves.

Warscores are abismal even as it is with the event on and the fact JFL/JFG is even helping them:

VS - JFL/JFG 0:35
VS - RP/RH 0:26
VS - HH/HH2 0:1
VS - Ven 0:2
VS - SaJ 0:4

7. EW/ET - SINK

This might as well be a float since they are another rim alliance and wont have too many people going their way since it is a DOM world but its a sink as compared to HH/HH2 I dont see them
even being able to push out anybody to get into a DOM position.
Not meaning this as an offense really, but I have been playing the game for some 10 years now and for about 90% of these two alliances I have to ask "who the hell are these people" which is not
a crucial moment but still not a good sign.

War scores wont say too much since they are far away from the real fights but still go as to be expected:

VS - JFL/JFG 0:7
VS - RP/RH 0:4
VS - WoB 0:5
VS - Ven 0:1

8. WoB - SINK

Another "on the edge of the ring/rim" alliance, that does not seem to have high ambitions or capabilities for that matter. Top that with not a high number of players and it really limits what they would
be able to do. Note, that ofc, having a small tight knit group of experienced players compared to a big random MRA is way better, this just does not seem to be either of the two mentioned cases.
Just a mediocre group. I have them as a sink in the case they try anything, if they stick to rim fighting and battling EW/ET in that case they are a FLOAT and I can see them beating elders out.

War scores also mostly expected:

VS - JFL/JFG 0:11
VS - HH/HH2 1:0 (I am as surprised as you are)
VS - EW/ET 5:0

9. HH2 - Look under 3

10. VENOM - SINK

To not repeat myself, another SINK that can be float depending on the plans of the alliance as they are also out of the DOM ring/rim alliance. Also another mediocre alliance in the sense of
no big names or standouts that could be carrying the team forward, so no real chance of them pushing towards DOM anywhere. I still respect these alliance and their wish to just play some Grep
and have fun on a rim.

The expectable and limited war scores presented below:

VS - JFL/JFG 0:2
VS - RP/RH 0:11
VS - EW/ET 1:0
VS - HB/HB2 2:0

There is really no further alliances that should be added to these lists, honorable mention goes out to Spades and Jokers just battling it out in the midsts of everything. Their main issue being they
are a mix of legit and good players and of randoms without alarm. Some of their best players, if they decide to stick to this world might make a pretty decent plus for a contending alliancethat picks them up.
I also have a lot of respect for their top player and will use this opportunity to tell him to stop hitting my banters :D

There ya go, now have at it.

Pennaone

Phrourach
And here goes another completely random and uncalled for "Pete Top 12" that happens as said, randomly and usually the creator CBA to do it again.

Please note, if you get offended, sorry about that. Just kidding of course, couldnt give a funzzy about whether you do or dont just read the TOP12:

1. JFL - FLOAT

Yeah its just a float, cos if I said SWIM it would mean they have a chance of winning. Its yet another world of them having internal issues, only a few of really good players and a timer before imploding.
They still get a float because as always, Charlie will find a group of people that is willing to drag it out with him until close to the end (just like in 141) until they see a new world opening
and jump over there again deleting memories of the past one thinking its going to be better this time around.
Anyone fighting them will also say that for a lot of the members alarm usage is not really at its peak to say the least.

Also a quick look at the war scores against the top alliances during the event that they are massively golding out is also telling:

2. RP/RH - N/A

This is my alliance, so I do not wish to comment on this as bias is unavoidable.

3. HH/HH2 - FLOAT

Ther seem to be doing decently well. Nothing to write home about. as we say where I am from "it neither smells nice nor stinks".
One of the main reasons it would be just a float rather then a SWIM with the way they are cored up and started is that they have started on the rim and while I am no expert on DOM ring formation,
I am not convinced most of them will be inside which makes the fight all the harder for them especially considering the areas they would have to push through to get into a DOM winning position.

Their warscores seems decent enough against JFL, not so great against us, but to extend an olive branch, their players facing us are a bit far away:

4. JFG - Look under 1

5. RH - Look under 2

This is a big sink, the classic MRA of the world so far. They are down to 2 alliances from 3, which should be considered the best upgrade they had so far in the world.
Their alarm usage is poor and right now they are only being saved by the fact they can send their lives to JFL at any point and look forward to a flyer break.
Once the event ends they are in for a rough time and not only from us and other alliances aside from JFL but from JFL as well since they will have no further reason to waste flyers on them and will
eat them up themselves.

Warscores are abismal even as it is with the event on and the fact JFL/JFG is even helping them:

7. EW/ET - SINK

This might as well be a float since they are another rim alliance and wont have too many people going their way since it is a DOM world but its a sink as compared to HH/HH2 I dont see them
Not meaning this as an offense really, but I have been playing the game for some 10 years now and for about 90% of these two alliances I have to ask "who the hell are these people" which is not

War scores wont say too much since they are far away from the real fights but still go as to be expected:

8. WoB - SINK

Another "on the edge of the ring/rim" alliance, that does not seem to have high ambitions or capabilities for that matter. Top that with not a high number of players and it really limits what they would
be able to do. Note, that ofc, having a small tight knit group of experienced players compared to a big random MRA is way better, this just does not seem to be either of the two mentioned cases.
Just a mediocre group. I have them as a sink in the case they try anything, if they stick to rim fighting and battling EW/ET in that case they are a FLOAT and I can see them beating elders out.

9. HH2 - Look under 3

10. VENOM - SINK

To not repeat myself, another SINK that can be float depending on the plans of the alliance as they are also out of the DOM ring/rim alliance. Also another mediocre alliance in the sense of
no big names or standouts that could be carrying the team forward, so no real chance of them pushing towards DOM anywhere. I still respect these alliance and their wish to just play some Grep
and have fun on a rim.

There is really no further alliances that should be added to these lists, honorable mention goes out to Spades and Jokers just battling it out in the midsts of everything. Their main issue being they
are a mix of legit and good players and of randoms without alarm. Some of their best players, if they decide to stick to this world might make a pretty decent plus for a contending alliancethat picks them up.
I also have a lot of respect for their top player and will use this opportunity to tell him to stop hitting my banters :D

Even took the time to add relevant warscore stats to each respective alliance breakdown. Your opinions are your own and I differ slightly (I heard, for example, that Venom is famous in this game, so I wouldn't count them out as sink quite yet) but this is a high tier top 12 post, gj.

Wlod

Hipparchus

1. JFL - FLOAT

2. RP/RH - N/A

3. HH/HH2 - FLOAT

4. JFG - Look under 1

5. RH - Look under 2

eat them up themselves.

7. EW/ET - SINK

8. WoB - SINK

9. HH2 - Look under 3

10. VENOM - SINK

and have fun on a rim.

A good Top 12 to read after a long time :) Well done you

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
Even took the time to add relevant warscore stats to each respective alliance breakdown. Your opinions are your own and I differ slightly (I heard, for example, that Venom is famous in this game, so I wouldn't count them out as sink quite yet) but this is a high tier top 12 post, gj.

Thanks mate, ngl, when adding in the warscores and doing everything it did up taking quite some more time then I originally expected this list to take lol

Jonas

Hoplite
Another top 12 would be welcome, I understand it takes a bit of work but you also need to be familiar with the players and alliances. Thanks in advance to whoever makes an update. While the two biggest alliances and their wings do not face each other, the news is in the middle of the table.

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
I’ll do one this evening.

Well this was a lie
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif