Glitch since last update

Mr Haddock

Peltast
Since the last update I have an issue with hovering over icons. The icons flash and you have to click on it several times to make it work. This can lead to putting several builds into the queue when you only want one. Also it's now not possible to finish a building in the queue.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We've reported this issue to our developers who are looking into the cause. For some players setting the browser zoom to 100%, your device zoom to 100%, turning off add ons/scripts, and then refreshing helps but we've also seen reports that this doesn't solve the issue.

sambr09

Hipparchus
We've reported this issue to our developers who are looking into the cause. For some players setting the browser zoom to 100%, your device zoom to 100%, turning off add ons/scripts, and then refreshing helps but we've also seen reports that this doesn't solve the issue.
I found personally that zoom 80 fixes it for me, so if you're also experiencing this issue try playing around with the zoom

Antonios222

Phrourach
Another one issue is on mobile if playing from browser then can't scroll reports and cities.
no solution with zoom