Post your challenges

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Always nice to see OV backing up OV and derailing threads over 130. Didn’t get old 13 worlds ago, no sir, not at all.
How obviously disingenuous of you. Apparently I cared more about rerailing your thread than you do.
Its a shame. You posted it in the wrong place, but it was a good idea.

segi2345

Lochagos
Wow, segi got burned. Finally someone said exactly what we all think, the truth hurts doesnt it bud!
Wow yes im burning now and dont know what to do lol
Cause some caled pirate jerk say what he actualy doing lmao....
"What we all think"
Who is all?
You bozz hippo
Just remeber whos saying and now saying guy who hide himself behinde masterspy name lmao......dont go all in bozz *** so i can pull you and save you from disaster

segi2345

Lochagos
I'm one of the best out of the box brain trusts left playing this game, and I have the wins to prove it.
The people who follow me would and I quote.. "I would follow you through the gates of hell if you chose to lead us there."

You are nothing but a back bencher coat tail rider, whose grand accomplishments amount to, stolen valor, sitting on 7 rocks launching 1 ls all day, and verifying yes indeed there is no limit to how many times one can ghost on the same server.

You could not get a buss load of pleasantly pregnant women doing the "I really gotta go, dance" to follow you to the only bathroom in a hundred miles.
As for you manipulating lying jerk caled pirate ...
Your braine is like burned grass....and when u come near red city then u can speak something....
And not hide in ocean 1 and sending 48 h attacks. .
Ps u need to chouse what are you OV or that stupid pirate alaince

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Always nice to see OV backing up OV and derailing threads over 130. Didn’t get old 13 worlds ago, no sir, not at all.
not sure what OV has to do with this? I was just commenting on the general opinion about segi out there from so many players. Sorry if i offended one of your bum buddies though.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Wow yes im burning now and dont know what to do lol
Cause some caled pirate jerk say what he actualy doing lmao....
"What we all think"
Who is all?
You bozz hippo
Just remeber whos saying and now saying guy who hide himself behinde masterspy name lmao......dont go all in bozz *** so i can pull you and save you from disaster
Trying to decipher between the small amount of what you wrote that actually makes sense and the rest that appears utter nonsense gave me a headache but ill try and answer...

'Who is all'? - about 80 of the server that would never play with you and some of your mates again. I wouldnt want to list anyone specifically as it would most likely just get the non stop spam in future worlds or cause you and your kronies to go there and ruin the world like you have so many others.

'bozz hippo' - not actually sure where you pulled this one from, hippo aint and never has been my boss so im not really sure who you think i am. On that note though, he sure did school us about how not to attempt a WW break in 130...that was an absolute face plant failure. but in my defense i said that way before we even tried yet nearly no one listened to me.

I couldnt figure out what you were trying to say in the final part sorry, you'll have to either go back to school and improve your english there or call a friend for help.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Essays on why they’re not sure what I’m talking about in regards to OV derailing ****, only to then sprout more comments between themselves and segi further derailing the thread.

classic

segi2345

Lochagos
Trying to decipher between the small amount of what you wrote that actually makes sense and the rest that appears utter nonsense gave me a headache but ill try and answer...

'Who is all'? - about 80 of the server that would never play with you and some of your mates again. I wouldnt want to list anyone specifically as it would most likely just get the non stop spam in future worlds or cause you and your kronies to go there and ruin the world like you have so many others.

'bozz hippo' - not actually sure where you pulled this one from, hippo aint and never has been my boss so im not really sure who you think i am. On that note though, he sure did school us about how not to attempt a WW break in 130...that was an absolute face plant failure. but in my defense i said that way before we even tried yet nearly no one listened to me.

I couldnt figure out what you were trying to say in the final part sorry, you'll have to either go back to school and improve your english there or call a friend for help.
80% of server wont play with me
Lmao
Ok u have right
U fell better....

Lol

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Essays on why they’re not sure what I’m talking about in regards to OV derailing ****, only to then sprout more comments between themselves and segi further derailing the thread.

classic
You pulled OV out of no where...Do you have nightmares about them or something?

Corvidaan

Phrourach
You pulled OV out of no where...Do you have nightmares about them or something?

by out of nowhere do you mean, because it’s you segi and Ozz arguing over long dead worlds? Its literally the only alliance you 3 talk about.

I didn’t play 130, dead world. Was on 132 instead playing against decent players like BTS.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
by out of nowhere do you mean, because it’s you segi and Ozz arguing over long dead worlds? Its literally the only alliance you 3 talk about.

I didn’t play 130, dead world. Was on 132 instead playing against decent players like BTS.
I think you really need to scroll up and read what you typed. You are the first and only player to mention OV in this entire thing.

It amazes me that players like yourself come here and rant on about things that firstly you were not involved in, secondly you dont even know anything about yet think you know everything, thirdly make blatant mistakes in your comments and then try to boost yourself up by saying who you played with, where you played etc. I can honestly say that from a winners perspective, 130 was no where near a dead world, (id say actually more competitive than 132, yes i was there too), and like ive said many times, apart from a few rotten eggs here and there a decent combination of skill and tactics used by many alliances.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
As for you manipulating lying jerk caled pirate ...
Your braine is like burned grass....and when u come near red city then u can speak something....
And not hide in ocean 1 and sending 48 h attacks. .
Ps u need to chouse what are you OV or that stupid pirate alaince
EN121 Me Black, your friends red, my target for the day white. Dead center of the map, where I started (ocean 45?).
Sat there surrounded by you fools, beating you with a stick the whole server.
Decent salt mine. You Balkan types are just so sensitive :D

EN130 Me in Black your friends red and pink. After countless attempts and OPs, for 2 years now?
....your keystone cops of an alliance still can't take a city from me.

And the third one? 103 I think? That is a rare picture of an alliance getting a revolt on me, and what happens when you are dumb enough to wake a napping 0ZZ

So with all these screenies I must ask you..... What was Bad with names. Balkan Babies, and Invicta doing in my ocean 1 o_O?

Attachments

• FOOD CHAIN.JPG
    FOOD CHAIN.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 14
  • sigsaretard1.JPG
    sigsaretard1.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 14
  • rome burning for fun.JPG
    rome burning for fun.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Your lot sure likes to run its mouth on crap you have 3rd hand information on at best. So its ocean 0 now and its not ocean 1? Wasn't it ocean 99 you claimed 3 or 5 threads ago?
Hell I could Drop the remote in the toilet, screw the family pooch and back over my own kids in the drive way on the same day and still come out sharper than the bag of hammers you play with.
Maybe if you keep bottling those 8 accounts for another 10 years The extra 80 years of experience might rate you high enough to take a city from my apprentice If I make her play drunk and blind folded on a kanji key board :D

Kosti

Phrourach
Your lot sure likes to run its mouth on crap you have 3rd hand information on at best. So its ocean 0 now and its not ocean 1? Wasn't it ocean 99 you claimed 3 or 5 threads ago?
Hell I could Drop the remote in the toilet, screw the family pooch and back over my own kids in the drive way on the same day and still come out sharper than the bag of hammers you play with.
Maybe if you keep bottling those 8 accounts for another 10 years The extra 80 years of experience might rate you high enough to take a city from my apprentice If I make her play drunk and blind folded on a kanji key board :D
Still dropped a WW xd

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Imagine losing an entire world for your team by dropping alliance.

Smh

Yours faithfully,
Corvidunce (MBA, 0WD)

(I hope you don’t mind me using my 0 Wonders Dropped post-nominal)

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Imagine losing an entire world for your team by dropping alliance.

Smh

Yours faithfully,
Corvidunce (MBA, 0WD)

(I hope you don’t mind me using my 0 Wonders Dropped post-nominal)
Is that your story?
Please go on. Do tell, old wise toothless one.
I stand with baited breath.
Entertain me :)

EDIT Vs another post on the next page for continuity:
Ok so I give you well over a week to elaborate on your insinuation and...... nothing.
I guess I am left to assume you are full of manure and speaking lies from your back side again.

Last edited: