Post your challenges

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Drop with your real pirate name u wont last long.... Im 1000999% sure of that

And...
And ...
End...
I sadly think you're batting out of your league here bud. If you're going to talk the talk you'd better be prepared to walk the walk. My experience of 0zzz and his pirates is just pain.

Kosti

Phrourach
I sadly think you're batting out of your league here bud. If you're going to talk the talk you'd better be prepared to walk the walk. My experience of 0zzz and his pirates is just pain.
lol, thats cap. If they actually dropped in a core ocean to fight a decent premade they would get rimmed.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
lol, thats cap. If they actually dropped in a core ocean to fight a decent premade they would get rimmed.
I feel you're forgetting what they did to us in 121...they were smack bang in our core and we couldnt do anything about them. Actually, they caused us more problems than we caused them.

Kosti

Phrourach
I feel you're forgetting what they did to us in 121...they were smack bang in our core and we couldnt do anything about them. Actually, they caused us more problems than we caused them.
sure but apparently with all the spam that was involved plus OV, if they dropped alone they wouldnt be worth much.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Oh really?
BLACK SAILS XIII have dropped center world without OV in several worlds.
My crew numbers between 7 and 13 normally. Our enemies number in the hundreds.
Our city loss totals since EN94 are far less than 10.
The exceptions being bait cities and cities I have ordered players to dump before they were in siege.
Not one BLACK SAILS XIII has ever been rimmed by anyone but another BLACK SAIL.
You have never been a member of a crew with a comparable record and never will because you lack the stamina in every measure of the word except your mouth or that other hole you seem to spew words from.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I’m struggling to find Black Sails anywhere on the hall of fame, if someone could point out the worlds they’ve won, let me know
Proving my point about your lot exactly, long on aggression short on brains.
Try not to struggle as much as you did looking for the key to your combination lock,
the tooth fairy,
or the gender wage pay gap.
Kosti N Segi might die of loneliness.

Last edited:

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Proving my point about your lot exactly, long on aggression short on brains.
Try not to struggle as much as you did looking for the key to your combination lock,
the tooth fairy,
or the gender wage pay gap.
Kosti N Segi might die of loneliness.

So is what you’re saying, you haven’t won any worlds with black sails?

Maybe they’d be better at the annual pong tournament than grepolis

0ZZZ

Phrourach
So is what you’re saying, you haven’t won any worlds with black sails?

Maybe they’d be better at the annual pong tournament than grep

No. Not at all. I was just expressing legitimate concern you might over exert your self with all that struggling.
If something happened to you Who would be left at Segi's level to translate? ;)

MartinusV

Hipparchus
No. Not at all. I was just expressing legitimate concern you might over exert your self with all that struggling.
I wonder if segi or kosti are at a level to ever build a wonder 10 oceans away and then drop out of their own alliance :D

how are you man, still fighting the powers that ought not be :)

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I wonder if segi or kosti are at a level to ever build a wonder 10 oceans away and then drop out of their own alliance :D

how are you man, still fighting the powers that ought not be :)
Neither could cross the first hurdle. One I suspect must wear Velcro shoes in lieu of complicated things like ties buttons and zippers.
Ill spare you the corrections on the second half because I actually respect you and prefer leaving the mouth breathers that some how learned to read, ignorant. I find their attempts entertaining :D

In game I will always choose to help the underdogs. Punching down is too easy and does not make you any stronger.

My fates not changed. Still going to die on a pile of smoking brass by the hands of "the powers that ought not be" IRL because I refuse to bend the knee.

Corvidaan

Phrourach

For those of you unable to decipher Ozz’s weird, tinfoil coated half brained comments.

No, he has not won any worlds with black sails.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
For those of you unable to decipher Ozz’s weird, tinfoil coated half brained comments.

No, he has not won any worlds with black sails.
Imagine struggling for hours to find the 7 man crew that out simmed several teams of 200 to a crown.
Dont think ya gonna make the hall of fame in math skills any time soon either back bencher :D :D :D

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Imagine struggling for hours to find the 7 man crew that out simmed several teams of 200 to a crown.
Dont think ya gonna make the hall of fame in math skills any time soon either back bencher :D :D :D

Luckily I have actual grepolis halls of fame to make up for the lack of maths one. Shame black sails can’t claim that

segi2345

Lochagos
Oh really?
BLACK SAILS XIII have dropped center world without OV in several worlds.
My crew numbers between 7 and 13 normally. Our enemies number in the hundreds.
Our city loss totals since EN94 are far less than 10.
The exceptions being bait cities and cities I have ordered players to dump before they were in siege.
Not one BLACK SAILS XIII has ever been rimmed by anyone but another BLACK SAIL.
You have never been a member of a crew with a comparable record and never will because you lack the stamina in every measure of the word except your mouth or that other hole you seem to spew words from.
You can drop againe
Just dont forget to say where

segi2345

Lochagos
I cant waite to you show us all other skills u have except sending 48h attacks
I bet everyone will gladly see that