2010 Coding

StoryTime

Lochagos
How is it "Response error" is still a problem when switching cities too quickly to either trade or send units? This was never before an issue, seems like constant regression in this game taking steps backwards with the basics. Is this even going to be fixed anytime soon, been going on for 2 months or more now.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
How is it "Response error" is still a problem when switching cities too quickly to either trade or send units? This was never before an issue, seems like constant regression in this game taking steps backwards with the basics. Is this even going to be fixed anytime soon, been going on for 2 months or more now.

believe it or not, this is not a coding issue, its a server the game is hosted on, either it is slow to receive and give back a lot of responses quickly or there were too many actions in that world at that particular time to process yours.

they have been downgrading their servers for quite a while as the total player number drops aka the reason they cant handle higher speeds or "super fast summer world" ever again lol

gkassimis

Hipparchus
believe it or not, this is not a coding issue, its a server the game is hosted on, either it is slow to receive and give back a lot of responses quickly or there were too many actions in that world at that particular time to process yours.

they have been downgrading their servers for quite a while as the total player number drops aka the reason they cant handle higher speeds or "super fast summer world" ever again lol
do you mean super fast winter worlds? i dont think to play grepo during summer is more tempting than go to the beach or holidays or just hung out with your friends

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
do you mean super fast winter worlds? i dont think to play grepo during summer is more tempting than go to the beach or holidays or just hung out with your friends

2012 summer speed world with world speed 50 lasted for a couple of days, dont think that would take out much of your summer hahah

StoryTime

Lochagos
mods going to ignore the point of this post or is he right, is it just a continuing decline in the servers as you phase this game out entirely and is this part of the new norm where we cant even trade resources with more then 15 cities at once without waiting 5 minutes to do it

StoryTime

Lochagos
Based on the mods not even bothering to respond once to this when its under the report a bug section, I seriously assume they just dont care. Too busy playing childrens games for 500 gold to bother caring about the problems with this game.

"Guess the sound" is the latest one, so disconnected with game it hurts to even watch this anymore. Once im done wrapping up the *** whooping of Meme Machine/RP on 143 i need to go get some therapy to get me to quit this game. Mods dont care about the game, people need to follow suit.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
You can tell that Charlie is down bad after losing 128,132 and 136 to meme if he’s trying to paint a Miknel/DanTKF alliance as Meme in order to try and claw it back to only being 3:1 down.

Therapy definitely needed

Edit: upon review, I’m actually going to agree with Charlie’s room temperature iq concepts and add that we should all consider Meme’s win on 136 to be over BTS because tod was there.

Last edited:

xFate

Strategos
You can tell that Charlie is down bad after losing 128,132 and 136 to meme if he’s trying to paint a Miknel/DanTKF alliance as Meme in order to try and claw it back to only being 3:1 down.

Therapy definitely needed
hahahahahaha