Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

david1327

Chiliarch
I reinstalled Greasemonkey and the Scriot and i think that did the trick.

Just hate that i cant click on my city and run the Simulator :mad: like before at least think that feature isnt needed.

What function are you talking about I only deleted 0 functions with this update

Forbalicious

Hoplite
I seem to have an issue when using the administrator and only wanting to start city festivals in certain cities using the overview.

As in when I click on the checkbox nothing happens.
rLEwlLG.png

Have tried turning off the functions related to the culture level in the menu without any luck.

david1327

Chiliarch
Dear players, dear players,
I would like to inform you of the release of my new update, version 4.28.

Summary

In this update you will find more icons for city icons, and a big optimization of the script.

To update -> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DIO-David1327/DIO-TOOLS-David1327/main/code.user.js
Join me on discord ->https://discord.gg/Q7WXtmRNRW

News and changes

- View of the city :
-> The city view construction mode is selected by default (The option will be activated manually in the settings.). -> Idea from @Arphox (Discord)

- Icons of cities ;
-> Added more icons. -> Idea of @Sytix
-> After several requests, it is possible to disable the automatic mode in the settings (The automatic default mode will be disabled, but it will still be possible to use it manually.)
-> The Reset button is to remove the manual auto mode.
Capture d ecran 2022 07 24 171600

- Culture preview (Administrator) :
-> The numbers are again in full

- Setting :
-> Images are sharper.
-> A button to reset settings has been added.
Capture d ecran 2022 07 25 183246

- Scrollbar :
-> The function has been simplified.

- List of cities in BB-Code :
-> Function optimization (close window after copier and city list close)

- Version is not up to date :
-> You will be notified of upcoming updates on an icon at the bottom right. Clicking will prompt you to install the new update.
The notification automatically turns off after 7 loads.
Capture d ecran 2022 09 13 190741

Capture d ecran 2022 09 13 190813

- Script optimization

Bug fixes

- Unit overview / Unit comparison :
-> Icons have been fixed when closing windows
Capture d ecran 2022 07 25 182951

- Useful information :
-> The menu was off.

- Reports / Defense Form :
-> Due to manual translation errors were occurring.

- Smilies / Defense Form :
-> In the alliance forum, the icons are duplicated.

- Header buttons :
-> The script adapted to the Grepolis update.

You can find the article here -> https://www.tuto-de-david1327.com/en/annonces/dio-tools-david1327/update-to-version-4-28.html

Last edited:

Storekrog.

Phrourach
An addition to the previous one with buildings. I'm in the process of building up to WW, and therefore have to build up a lot of cities the same (obviously not a requirement, but max temple and marketplace are a must!) I therefore came to think that it could be smart to have it like the "recruitment page", where you can choose to say they must build "max" number of troops. If there was a button called "build max" marketplaces, for example, then everyone in one's group build the marketplaces as high as they had resources for. Don't even know if it's possible or how it should be done, but was just another one of my crazy ideas.

Let me know if you don't understand what i mean :)

Shock

Chiliarch
An addition to the previous one with buildings. I'm in the process of building up to WW, and therefore have to build up a lot of cities the same (obviously not a requirement, but max temple and marketplace are a must!) I therefore came to think that it could be smart to have it like the "recruitment page", where you can choose to say they must build "max" number of troops. If there was a button called "build max" marketplaces, for example, then everyone in one's group build the marketplaces as high as they had resources for. Don't even know if it's possible or how it should be done, but was just another one of my crazy ideas.

Let me know if you don't understand what i mean :)
that's called crigl my friend