Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

jameslongst

Strategos
that statement would be so much more meaningful and bold if your group didn't drop in and start hugging with 3 other large teams on day 1 (true fear, summer camp and killer bunnies) sad to see a team of an ability level like yours hugging with others :(
We have no pact and minimal contact with FU, but if Tom was next to me today I likely would hug him tbh lol.

The way I understand it Cuddles leadership is so loathsome they are calling enemies up out of thin air now.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Last time you said this they won 7 ww in almost record time
Maybe finally you're starting to understand how i work.

It is always interesting however how 'interested' you are in Cuddles (et al) even though you actually never fly their flag...is there something you want/need to tell us all???

Ranga1

Strategos
I know exactly how you work, you make stupid comments in an attempt to sound relevant.

If you had half a brain, you would realise I'm not interested in Cuddles, more interested in calling out your BS

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I know exactly how you work, you make stupid comments in an attempt to sound relevant.

If you had half a brain, you would realise I'm not interested in Cuddles, more interested in calling out your BS
Im glad you have a purpose in life, good on you. Unfortunately for you though, no matter what you do I'll keep spinning out my BS as you call it, it's kind of fun watching the reaction of people like you. @Kosti figured this out way quicker than you and now we're kind of BFF's...kek

Back to this world however (sorry for the rest of you that @Ranga1 is obsessed by me and never has anything interesting to actually say about the game), there sure are some interesting diplomatic moves taking place during this peace time. It may be entertaining to watch who comes out attacking who by the end of it. Looks like my advice given on Sept 12 may be taking place, stay tuned!

Ranga1

Strategos

Case in point:

Im glad you have a purpose in life, good on you. Unfortunately for you though, no matter what you do I'll keep spinning out my BS as you call it, it's kind of fun watching the reaction of people like you. @Kosti figured this out way quicker than you and now we're kind of BFF's...kek

Back to this world however (sorry for the rest of you that @Ranga1 is obsessed by me and never has anything interesting to actually say about the game), there sure are some interesting diplomatic moves taking place during this peace time. It may be entertaining to watch who comes out attacking who by the end of it. Looks like my advice given on Sept 12 may be taking place, stay tuned!

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Just from something i am reading.

This in my opinion is a delusion, because every form of existence has its place in the whole. The old story of the three stonecutters illustrates the value of this realization.

When a medieval cathedral was being built and three stonecutters were asked in turn, "What are you doing?" the first replied in an angry tone, "As you see, I am cutting stones." The second answered, "I am earning a life for myself and my family." But the third said joyously, "I am building a great cathedral." All were doing exactly the same thing, but while the first had a sense of futility because of the dull and humble nature of his work, and the second found a small personal purpose in it, the third saw the real purpose of the stonecutting. He realized that without it the cathedral could not be built, and he was infused with the joy of his partnership in a meaningful goal.

Maybe we really are Pieces on the board being moved by God ? We just dont notice it or think we dont have a purpose but we do.

@TromboneTom for some reason i thought of @Spartan AD i hope him and his family are doing well hope you will tell him i said Hello.

Hope everyone is doing well also :)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Just from something i am reading.

This in my opinion is a delusion, because every form of existence has its place in the whole. The old story of the three stonecutters illustrates the value of this realization.

When a medieval cathedral was being built and three stonecutters were asked in turn, "What are you doing?" the first replied in an angry tone, "As you see, I am cutting stones." The second answered, "I am earning a life for myself and my family." But the third said joyously, "I am building a great cathedral." All were doing exactly the same thing, but while the first had a sense of futility because of the dull and humble nature of his work, and the second found a small personal purpose in it, the third saw the real purpose of the stonecutting. He realized that without it the cathedral could not be built, and he was infused with the joy of his partnership in a meaningful goal.

Maybe we really are Pieces on the board being moved by God ? We just dont notice it or think we dont have a purpose but we do.

@TromboneTom for some reason i thought of @Spartan AD i hope him and his family are doing well hope you will tell him i said Hello.

Hope everyone is doing well also :)

I also hope spartan is doing well #bestwishes #youcanbeatthis

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
a-little-bit-spicy-black-guy.gif