Queen Peace

Miror B

Taxiarch
This peacetime is sillier than beans for breakfast or not ever brushing your teeth once in your life.

Hopefully the Targaryens show up with some dragons and challenge Charles' claim to the throne. Surely having the same ruling family for nearly a thousand years is getting stale, innit?

MartinusV

Hipparchus
927 views to this post and I would've expected 1 to person other that the arrogant mod to stick with it. If the opinion of the community cannot be respected it is time to find a different game to play. Put your ego aside and simply reverse the decision. If you personally are unavailable on the day I am sure we will get through it.

Xuegou

Phrourach
To be fair, if mods aren't going to listen to the community is there a reason to use the forums besides casual banter/trash talking in worlds? Maybe if we all offer inno a few bucks each, they'll listen to us

Corvidaan

Phrourach
This peacetime is sillier than beans for breakfast or not ever brushing your teeth once in your life.

Hopefully the Targaryens show up with some dragons and challenge Charles' claim to the throne. Surely having the same ruling family for nearly a thousand years is getting stale, innit?

The ruling family has actually changed multiple times over the last 1000 years.

At least 8 or 9.

~Yours sincerely, a pedant

Maponos

Taxiarch
Hmmm I don't remember peace time when Lech Kaczynski was killed, or the other 19 presidents or heads of state that were killed while in office going back to 2009. I am guessing this is more political rather than being empathetic/sympathetic for the people of Great Britain and Ireland.

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
Hmmm I don't remember peace time when Lech Kaczynski was killed, or the other 19 presidents or heads of state that were killed while in office going back to 2009. I am guessing this is more political rather than being empathetic/sympathetic for the people of Great Britain and Ireland.

Good point, Ireland probably extremely sad upon hearing the news of the death of their beloved Queen

Northern Ireland*. Even then, only 50% of the NI population. Most of us in Ireland dislike or strongly dislike the monarchy.

xFate

Strategos
Lech WHO?

Maponos

Taxiarch
Lech WHO?
President of Poland most likely assassinated by Putin for supporting Ukraine during the last war they unleashed on them.

Good point, Ireland probably extremely sad upon hearing the news of the death of their beloved Queen

I included Ireland because their is enough war and hatred in this world with out trying to cause more divisiveness

BTW I am of 3rd generation Irish heritage

Last edited:

Emberguard

Hekatontarch
how many players do you realistically think will completely step away from their real life obligations to go pay respect to the ***** who fought as hard as she could to keep Africa under colonial rule?
Considering my country made it a once off public holiday? Probably more than you realise

Emberguard

Hekatontarch
927 views to this post and I would've expected 1 to person other that the arrogant mod to stick with it. If the opinion of the community cannot be respected it is time to find a different game to play. Put your ego aside and simply reverse the decision. If you personally are unavailable on the day I am sure we will get through it.
Here's an idea, how about a opt-in peacetime (that doesn't effect vacation allotment days)?