Sparta vs Hades 2022 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Sparta vs Hades event returns on September 21st and runs until October 4th at 10:00 server time. If you have any questions or feedback about the event please share them with us here.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well good news then as peacetime concludes at the end of day on the 19th and this event begins on the 21st so peacetime won't be effecting the event's start time.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well as the event doesn't begin until after peacetime has been over for a couple of days peacetime itself has no impact on the event.

AresSpear8

Hekatontarch
Now that the event is over some fun final stats. After the first couple of days of overwhelmingly negative luck on the attacks I logged the next 100 battles. In 100 consecutive battles there were 77 that generated negative luck while only 21 with positive and two at 0 (even). Negative 30 (-30) hit nine times while positive 30 hit once. Only three times did positive luck hit back to back but never for three times in a row while negative luck hit back to back 19 times with one good stretch hitting 8 times in a row with the following numbers.....-4, -22, -26, -29, -30, -11, -26, and -18. Positive luck hit 6 times with a number 20 or higher and hit 43 times with a negative number of 20 or higher.

I've always felt this was one of the more "rigged" events but maybe it is just my poor luck that gives me these numbers every year.