Fast conuqest premade

Ryze

Hoplite
This post and is alliance is directly addressing to all non-toxic elite players.

Alarm and discord are both required if you plan to join us. We also expect you to be a team player.

If you want to join us. Contact me on discord for questions or enrolling: Ryze#6244

Player roster:
Aestiiii
bertie1969
Primafire
WizzieBoy
barbar13
game12cy
gkassimis
mouceen
Ozuna22
ALLLMMNP
WolfLady

AccountingNStonks

Hipparchus
This post and is alliance is directly addressing to all non-toxic elite players.

Alarm and discord are both required if you plan to join us. We also expect you to be a team player.

If you want to join us. Contact me on discord for questions or enrolling: Ryze#6244

Player roster:
Aestiiii
bertie1969
Primafire
WizzieBoy
barbar13
game12cy
gkassimis
mouceen
Ozuna22
ALLLMMNP
WolfLady
Count me in, IGN: BabaNewtron

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Can I recommend some players?

I’d like to put forward the following, if you want to reach out to them to bolster your roster. All experienced, world winners.

@Aethilla
@theoldestdear
@gaby kitty
@Firefly1234
@TJ_Kaniben

I think they’ll give you the upper echelon of forward planning and experience that you need to take this from a loss on 146 to a big win on 251

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Can I recommend some players?

I’d like to put forward the following, if you want to reach out to them to bolster your roster. All experienced, world winners.

@Aethilla
@theoldestdear
@gaby kitty
@Firefly1234
@TJ_Kaniben

I think they’ll give you the upper echelon of forward planning and experience that you need to take this from a loss on 146 to a big win on 251
Aethilla - quality
TOD - bigger ego than ability
Gaby - great alliance player
Firefly - no way
TJ - crap botter

Maponos

Taxiarch
I will join as long as barbar and berti don't ghost 2 months in for no reason like they have done the past 5 worlds

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Aethilla - quality
TOD - bigger ego than ability
Gaby - great alliance player
Firefly - no way
TJ - crap botter

That you think Aethilla is quality instead of being the most passive player ever to *not* find the attack button is hilarious.

And the irony of calling TJ a crap botter but calling Gaby a great alliance player. At least have some consistency and call them both crap botters, unless you think Gaby is a competent botter and therefore ok in your books

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
gaby and aethilla both horrible this dude just a simp

report_rm705394634_642132.png

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
It's amazing how easily I can get you all talking. However, after doing a little more homework and re-assessing things I must agree with you all, they are ALL crap...kek