Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Ranga1

Strategos
I've seen that over the years, always shows up, when you show him the fightin rink he's like "actually my hands are gone, so I can't" or he'll be like:
Lol sorry I don't have enough online friends who dedicate way too much time to a dwindling niche online game.

wdj40

Hipparchus
Don't have a team to drop buddy

This just shows you are bad I'm afraid dude... I never drop with a team, I pick Random start and work with the hand I am dealt. I also pick an underdog Alliance to join and fight the big boys.

Dropping with an Overpowered pre-made Alliance is boring as f'k :)

Ranga1

Strategos
This just shows you are bad I'm afraid dude... I never drop with a team, I pick Random start and work with the hand I am dealt. I also pick an underdog Alliance to join and fight the big boys.

Dropping with an Overpowered pre-made Alliance is boring as f'k :)
Lol cool.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
As a professional revolt player, with my 2/2 worlds played and won, I have some observations to make.

1) It is clear that @jameslongst is resigned to a Fiasco victory, but that resignation is understandable when you look at the underlying issue that has caused it. People’s extensive gold usage. Would fiasco be able to win a world if they weren’t running Olympic Games 24/7 on 7 different alt accounts and then boosting their top players like Annette so that she can carry them? Probably not.

2) Fiasco needs to be investigated and broken up by a central authority/regulator. They have achieved enough market share in revolt world wins that they are a monopoly and should be forced to dissolve. I suggest breaking them into 3 alliances. 1 led by @NutsNBoltz, 1 led by @TromboneTom and 1 led by @DapperDon21. Obviously the DapperDon led team will still have a massive advantage and therefore I recommend a further handicap of adding @Spartan AD to the team, so that he can write ops on his own team to level the playing field.

3) Non-Fiasco Revolt players should also consider playing a CQ world to train their usage of alarms and ability to time. Nothing gets you up to insane levels of alarm responsiveness as 1 slinger harbour checks every 40 minutes from a half brained ape that just posts a shrugging M&M emoji in the world chat every time you call them out on it.

4) WarAngel for community manager

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
As a professional revolt player, with my 2/2 worlds played and won, I have some observations to make.

1) It is clear that @jameslongst is resigned to a Fiasco victory, but that resignation is understandable when you look at the underlying issue that has caused it. People’s extensive gold usage. Would fiasco be able to win a world if they weren’t running Olympic Games 24/7 on 7 different alt accounts and then boosting their top players like Annette so that she can carry them? Probably not.

2) Fiasco needs to be investigated and broken up by a central authority/regulator. They have achieved enough market share in revolt world wins that they are a monopoly and should be forced to dissolve. I suggest breaking them into 3 alliances. 1 led by @NutsNBoltz, 1 led by @TromboneTom and 1 led by @DapperDon21. Obviously the DapperDon led team will still have a massive advantage and therefore I recommend a further handicap of adding @Spartan AD to the team, so that he can write ops on his own team to level the playing field.

3) Non-Fiasco Revolt players should also consider playing a CQ world to train their usage of alarms and ability to time. Nothing gets you up to insane levels of alarm responsiveness as 1 slinger harbour checks every 40 minutes from a half brained ape that just posts a shrugging M&M emoji in the world chat every time you call them out on it.

4) WarAngel for community manager

we did number 2, it was an intense fight, but would we do that again? prolly not. also @Spartan AD for community manager as well

LiamC1997

Hoplite
I miss the discord trash talk

Especially longbowman he was the best but then he joined the very people he was trash talking so now there is no trash talk :(