Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

wdj40

Hipparchus
I'm sitting here watching reports roll in... I see why Fiasco are disliked tbh, all I see is Cat nukes being Golded over & over & over.

I mean that is 0 skill involved, boring as f'k and drives players away from the game. I don't see the point in it really.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I'm sitting here watching reports roll in... I see why Fiasco are disliked tbh, all I see is Cat nukes being Golded over & over & over.

I mean that is 0 skill involved, boring as f'k and drives players away from the game. I don't see the point in it really.

I'd recommend gold locking the player in question. that can make it so they can gold 0 nukes. and they will hate you for it. Happened to us on en129, we'd go to op Russians, you'd send 1 nuke, as soon as nuke 2 was launched, you'd get gold locked for HOURS

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
never ever blame the gold, there are ways to counter it. that I know of. best teams can do it, or we can complain about it here in forums. There are guides here, just follow em brothers

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Also, that's where Zeus is your friend. Rage those attacks and mainly cats will die leaving their troops to crash into a nice high wall. Easiest BP ever.
when faced with landlocked golder your wall will almost never be high lvl, and there is finite amount of favor you can use to cast zeus rage and farm additional player, at same time he can be spam adding spells onto his attack so as soon as you clean it and go for rage its already shielded draining your own artemis favor in process, and i found that majority of landlocked golders dont really care if you rage their cats, they will pull it or gold another batch and send again, the only thing that worked or works is as nutz said to gold lock for hours and hours but that usually takes a lot of teamwork/activity to effectively do, and then it raises the "fair play" rule portion however the mods chose to interpret that in your favor or well.. against you lol

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
when faced with landlocked golder your wall will almost never be high lvl, and there is finite amount of favor you can use to cast zeus rage and farm additional player, at same time he can be spam adding spells onto his attack so as soon as you clean it and go for rage its already shielded draining your own artemis favor in process, and i found that majority of landlocked golders dont really care if you rage their cats, they will pull it or gold another batch and send again, the only thing that worked or works is as nutz said to gold lock for hours and hours but that usually takes a lot of teamwork/activity to effectively do, and then it raises the "fair play" rule portion however the mods chose to interpret that in your favor or well.. against you lol

you can also set up a favor farm to have infinite favor, so the favor part is moot. There are so many ways to counter golders, take away their advantage, and then they have none

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
this is where you are wrong. land cats will always have a long enough tt for you to be able to get your herc going. i can guarantee you, rage down 3-4 full nukes that they have golded and they will think twice before trying for you again. That along with a handful of home grown birs to snipe the incoming sea attacks with cats and you're laughing all the way to the bp bank. I never said it was easy and it all takes some planning and setting up but it can and has been done by many of the best.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

haven't heard this 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

But its always ok when other alliances use gold

wdj40

Hipparchus
this is where you are wrong. land cats will always have a long enough tt for you to be able to get your herc going. i can guarantee you, rage down 3-4 full nukes that they have golded and they will think twice before trying for you again. That along with a handful of home grown birs to snipe the incoming sea attacks with cats and you're laughing all the way to the bp bank. I never said it was easy and it all takes some planning and setting up but it can and has been done by many of the best.

LMAO this is what he did, I gave him all my Favor all day, raged faaaaaaar more than 3-4 ha ha ha oh lmao. You are SEVERELY underestimating the amount today.

Genuinely I played 10yrs on & off and I've never seen this much instabuying before.... You are also talking about Gold Locking more than 1 player try times that by maybe 10.

wdj40

Hipparchus
haven't heard this 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

But its always ok when other alliances use gold

lol again I'm not complaining, I got a shite load of support BP... I just didn't see what all the fuss about Fiasco was until today.

I actually think Gold buyers are what keeps the game running for us normies, big up to them.

All I'm pointing out is how incredibly frustrating it is sucking all skill out of the game, especially for potential new players.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
lol again I'm not complaining, I got a shite load of support BP... I just didn't see what all the fuss about Fiasco was until today.

I actually think Gold buyers are what keeps the game running for us normies, big up to them.

All I'm pointing out is how incredibly frustrating it is sucking all skill out of the game, especially for potential new players.

then

gold

lock

them

I

said

earlier

in

a

does it help if I spell it like this, or no? @wdj40

Ro deschain

Phrourach

You and @Red-Haired Shanks should hang out

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
I'd recommend gold locking the player in question. that can make it so they can gold 0 nukes. and they will hate you for it. Happened to us on en129, we'd go to op Russians, you'd send 1 nuke, as soon as nuke 2 was launched, you'd get gold locked for HOURS
Genueinly curious because I haven't heard of this before. How does it work exactly? I ask because I was getting sent 900 horse and 80 cat nukes at me from right next door every 8-9 minutes. Not complaining at all, but would definitely welcome some advice on how to counter that.

Edit: Figured it out lol. Definitely would've have been helpful lol

Last edited:

wdj40

Hipparchus
Just play conquest, where gold can’t buy you a city.

You have to be alarmed though, it’s a trade off.

Sigh... Like I've never played CQ before. It's reversed there, Gold can buy you the nukes to save Cities instead of taking them but hey ho. I like Gold that is not really the issue, the repeated Instabuying is.

I actually like both Revolt & CQ formats.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You

Cant

Gold

Block

A

Whole

Bunch

Of

Players

Every

Mins

Forever

You

Are

Delusional

yes, yes you can, and your alliance can help you. just line up from hours out, 1 LS over and over against every 4.5 minutes. once it lands it's over. it doesn't need to be good, you're getting golded on, stop it with teamwork. Don't wanna put in the work? No problem, but don't yap on here about it being an issue where there are clear counters