Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On October 11th our new world will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 4
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 8 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 8 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Endgame Speed: Fast
  • Artifact: Zeus's Spark

SAVAGENESS

Hoplite
Ill be there

8 hours ? So you must have alarms then, no choice

Maybe the US server might be a little slower but they go over the top at the beginning with gold, they ruined it over there, over here still seems not to bad

Shock

Chiliarch
Well I am extremely weighted towards offence, I do not of with any defence at all the first few cities, this way I can let the C's land then just blow it up with ls, if it was 12 hours rather than 8, I see offensive as the main defence in protecting a city in a conquest world
and that's how i know you aren't good

F

Kosti

Phrourach
Well I am extremely weighted towards offence, I do not of with any defence at all the first few cities, this way I can let the C's land then just blow it up with ls, if it was 12 hours rather than 8, I see offensive as the main defence in protecting a city in a conquest world
that is just a massive L take.

Maponos

Taxiarch
I like a good night's sleep, clearly I have to get an alarm with this world though

Son, I suggest you quit your job, disconnect the phone line, man up and make coffee your best friend, and a alarm your mistress.