Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

master dhruv

Peltast
what do you guys think about this map?
Top Alliances with probable mergers

i put a bit effort and came up with some probable mergers giving rise to trouble to the core in near future.
i came to know that theres some tension already going on among lime/green cluster and they're fighting each other. the core is already taking advantage taking lime's internals and ultimately rimming em.

Do share your perspective on this, and enlighten us. tq. :)

Attachments

• en147 summarized map.png
    en147 summarized map.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 37
  • en147 top possible mergers.png
    en147 top possible mergers.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Okinu102

Hoplite
what do you guys think about this map?
Top Alliances with probable mergers

i put a bit effort and came up with some probable mergers giving rise to trouble to the core in near future.
i came to know that theres some tension already going on among lime/green cluster and they're fighting each other. the core is already taking advantage taking lime's internals and ultimately rimming em.

Do share your perspective on this, and enlighten us. tq. :)
You seem to have missed the world coalition memo. Its been 'core' V all for about a month now. 'Core' V 'All but BD' for about two months now.
The only development that was somewhat recent was BD deciding to join in the world coalition

Nothings really changed much. The world coalitions best efforts succeeded in securing roughly 30 cities from the core while the core has taken thrice that. Black Dawn is the only team with the REMOTEST chance of winning a fight and theyve expended most of their energy on BP boosting and taking internals and inactives from Naughty North who they merged with.

BD turned down my diplomacy offer and instead thinks they have a chance by taking internals and 1-2 cities a week from us while being half our size.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
You seem to have missed the world coalition memo. Its been 'core' V all for about a month now. 'Core' V 'All but BD' for about two months now.
The only development that was somewhat recent was BD deciding to join in the world coalition

Nothings really changed much. The world coalitions best efforts succeeded in securing roughly 30 cities from the core while the core has taken thrice that. Black Dawn is the only team with the REMOTEST chance of winning a fight and theyve expended most of their energy on BP boosting and taking internals and inactives from Naughty North who they merged with.

BD turned down my diplomacy offer and instead thinks they have a chance by taking internals and 1-2 cities a week from us while being half our size.
noob