Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Why haven't we gotten another Olympus world since Georgios @Baudin Toolan @Hydna ? I thought it was back to stay.
With the recent polls we've been doing Olympus has been getting the least amount of votes between the endgame options pretty consistently. So we'll certainly have more Olympus worlds but we're trying to stick with the voting results as closely as we can for new worlds.

jack9r9

Hipparchus
With the recent polls we've been doing Olympus has been getting the least amount of votes between the endgame options pretty consistently. So we'll certainly have more Olympus worlds but we're trying to stick with the voting results as closely as we can for new worlds.
Thanks for the response, i'm at least looking forward to the next one :)

In those recent polls, there was no option for Olympus, atleast for me. I had options dominations (2 versions) and WW (2 versions). Thats it. No Olympus.

GRADEUS

Hoplite
Looking to start playing again since i have some free time! Looking for hardcore early start alliance if i can get an invite or i can find an alliance when game starts anyway! Good Luck!

Probit

Hipparchus
Polls for 146, 147 and 148 didn't have olympus as an available endgame choice as far as I remember, was only WW normal or fast and Dom normal or fast