Divine Trials 2022 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Our newest event, the Divine Trials, will be starting this week on the 13th and will run until October 20th. If you have any feedback about this new event please share it with us here in this thread.

Shock

Chiliarch
Our newest event, the Divine Trials, will be starting this week on the 13th and will run until October 20th. If you have any feedback about this new event please share it with us here in this thread.
Is this taking the place of the usual Halloween event? or it's just a smaller additional event?

Maponos

Taxiarch
They realized if they put half decent tokens in an event people will spend money so they are cashing in. People going to be sporting all kinds of flashy bling around HQ in the next couple weeks lol

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I don't see any yellow heads. Three games in a row and only one X2 exp token possible?
Game looks interesting but if no yellow heads I give it a hard FAIL!

I reserve the right to change my mind after actually playing the new mini.
This is just an initial impression.

Edit 2 days in.
2 yellow tokens. Good. (This was not what the picture reflected. Nice improvement.)
Friendly to non whales. Goals attainable with no gold. Good.
Compelling but no punishing push to spend gold. Great
Motivates the player to do things. Good.
Prizes match the effort. Good.
Great game for a short minni game. Would be a poor full length mini game.

Improvements:
Add in a task to kill specific enemy units to encourage combat.

@segi2345

Dosent mather for you cause u hiding in ocean 1
I'm good, at making the impossible possible, but not even I can found a city in an ocean with no islands.
More lies from back bencher botters.
3 worlds now, center map, in your face, on your islands, and your WHOLE alliance still can't take a city from me.
Already provided the screen shots once.
This thread is about the mini game not you and your friends obvious 0z derangement syndrome.
I'm better than you. Deal with it.
So go cry in your beer alone and stop wasting peoples time running your mouth and following me around like a lost puppy dog.

Last edited:

Maponos

Taxiarch
I wonder who the deadhead at Inno is, love the steal your face as the gateway to the event, cheers mate!