Top 10

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Just a few hours left for bp to end and since i am boring i ll post my predictions.

1)Marauders. They are mostly based on 44 but also spread on a few more oceans. They will start fighting against SBG from the start and the odds are against them. they will lose for sure their cities on other oceans and those on 44 that they share with SBG but their expansion to west 44 will provide them time to float for a period until they go down (sink)

2)Supreme Beach Girls.
Based mostly on 44 and 54 they will clear those areas from their opponents before moving south to face the other alliances. Experienced roaster with a few goalders among them which always helps when unexpected things happen. (swim)

3)Black Zone Crusade.
Based on 45 and 55 and far from the cross due to their late entrance has provided them time to avoid a war against SBG which would have been against them so early on game comparing their slower growth. Their first encounters i expect to be against Bloodlust and it wont be easy. However i see them surviving this. In my opinion they will be in the end the alliance who ll compete against SBG for the crown but i dont expect them winning. In a wonder world they would have good chances but on a dom world they have 0 chances. (swim)

4)No place for old men.
Based on 55 they face no serious threat and they have time and space to expand until they engage on serious fighting against another of the top alliances. (swim)

5)Carebear.
Mostly on 54 and 44 and some cities on 55 they are wide spreaded and i fail to see how they can survive for long against SBG and Marauders. (sink)

6)Bloodlust.
We find them mainly on 45 and some cities on 55. They ll have to fight against BZC to expand. It will be a strong battle since they have some decent members but i doubt they can win this war. (sink)

7)Phoenixes,
They are based mostly on 55 and sooner or later they ll be pressured from BZC from the west and NPFOM from the north and it will be hard to survive. (sink)

8)Storm.
Small alliance and based on 44 are sharing their islands with SBG and Marauders. I dont think they ll survive for more than a week. (sink)

9)Fear.
Small alliance based on 45 but with no threats close to them. I fail to see how they can manage somthing good but the lack of enemies atm is enough for them to survive. (float)

10)Titans.
Exactly what i wrote for Fear with the difference that they based on 54 (float)

jack9r9

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Just a small update until i make new top 10 next Sunday.

3)Bloodlust has surprised me since they re doing great against BZC with the current score 3-0. It seems i was harsh with them to predict they ll sink plus they have moved the ranks sitting in n3. (swim)

4)BZC.
I was also surprised by them but not in a good way. Its not only that they re losing cities from strong alliances but also by the fact that they have become MRA and are the only in this world with academy. Still the presence of some players is enough to escape sinking but alone they wont manage anything better than survival. (float)

7)STORM.
This small group seems well organised and work as team and for that they will definitelly last more than a week that i falsely predicted. Still their small number and bad location sharing islands with the top dogs of the world will eventually sink them but not without fight. (float and later sink)

9)FEAR.
I thought their isolated location will be enough to let them grow and survive but it seems their enemies found them. for sure they cause no fear. (sink)

For the rest of the alliances my opinion stands the same so far.

SkillzaL

Hoplite
Just a small update until i make new top 10 next Sunday.

3)Bloodlust has surprised me since they re doing great against BZC with the current score 3-0. It seems i was harsh with them to predict they ll sink plus they have moved the ranks sitting in n3. (swim)

4)BZC.
I was also surprised by them but not in a good way. Its not only that they re losing cities from strong alliances but also by the fact that they have become MRA and are the only in this world with academy. Still the presence of some players is enough to escape sinking but alone they wont manage anything better than survival. (float)

7)STORM.
This small group seems well organised and work as team and for that they will definitelly last more than a week that i falsely predicted. Still their small number and bad location sharing islands with the top dogs of the world will eventually sink them but not without fight. (float and later sink)

9)FEAR.
I thought their isolated location will be enough to let them grow and survive but it seems their enemies found them. for sure they cause no fear. (sink)

For the rest of the alliances my opinion stands the same so far.
Imagine thinking BZC is still good and having any expectations lol Come one GKA, BZC been bad since en100

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Its a lovely Sunday morning(my sincere apologies to those i destroyed their sleep but i need bp to grow) and as promised i ll update the top 10. Some things remained the same but some things changed. Lets go

1)Supreme Beach Girls. As predicted from last update. Winning all their wars dominating on 44/54, wasting the men they remain the top dog to win the world. By the way stop contacting me to join since i am not the recruiter. (swim)

2)Bloodlust.
As i have already mentioned a few days back they proved me wrong and are winning their war against BZC. I knew those guys were good but didnt expect that outcome. Been n2 in all stats they seem at the moment to be the alliance who will constest SBG for the crown. (swim)

3)STORM.
The biggest surprise so far since they have managed to climb the rankings from n8 they were last week by holding their ground and recruiting some players from other struggling alliances. Not only the survived the week but in any other location of the map they would have good chances. But sharing islands with SBG isnt a trivial task. (float then sink)

4)The Merry Mutineers.
The ex No Place For Old Men have changed their name and many faces. Some players are gone and new faces came but they still hold most of 55. If they were in any other location of the map they would have serious problem to survive but at the moment without serious competion near them they can grow undisturbed. (swim)

5 & 6)Black Zone Crusade (with dot and without).
I seriously have no clue what those guys are doing. They are divided in 3 alliances (there are also Balcans ZC) and jumping from one alliance to the other. There are simpler ways to internalise your deadweights guys. Anyway things are going bad for them against Bloodlust and i fail to see how this new structure can improve situation. (sink)

7)Marauders.
Last week's n1 has dropped in ranking and losing players and cities daily. It was predicted since MRA alliances like them are always destined to fail. Next week i am sure their name wont show in top10. (sink)

8)Carebears.
With conquest score 0-16 against SBG and 0-5 against STORM, their only purpose is to build cities for their enemies to conquer. As Sid Vicious said and since they are not the queen, ''no future for you''.(sink)

9)Titans.
Praise the lord (for those who believe cause i dont) for your isolated location in 54 otherwise you would have followed the fate of Dodo (the uneducated can google it). (float)

10)Compotik Gold.
The fact that after a week since bp ended we find in top10 an alliance who joined the world just to purchase gold, should ring a bell to inno how this game is deteriorating year by year. Do something inno useless weasels.(sink since its impossible to float with so much gold in your pockets)

Last edited by a moderator:

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Every Sunday, god fearing people go to church and atheists update top 10. Its been a boring week with few new things and even fewer conquests as expected since during events its easier to tap Kate Upton than conquer an enemy city. Lets go:

1)Supreme Beach Girls. Contrary to the song, this is a girls world and they still rank n1 in everything. However clearing their core seems more difficult than expected, mostly because of STORM resistance. (swim)

2 & 5) Black Zone Crusade (with dot and without).
Our most beloved MRA has risen the ranks since they have brought into the fold The Merry Mutineers. Some might question how wise is to add more weight to a sinking man struggling to float because they fail to see the merciful side of the plan. A quick end is much better than a constant suffering. The event gives them time to enjoy game a little more. (sink)

3)Bloodlust.
The 2nd alliance of the world in things that truly matter (ABP/DBP) have added some players in their ranks mostly from the deceased Marauders (which as we predicted we wouldnt see in top 10 again). Their advance against BZC is put into hold because of the event but the future seems bright for them. (swim)

4)STORM.
The pleasent surprise of this world fights hard for every city and they have proved to be too hard to die against their cocky enemies (SBG). They are 3rd in BP despite having less members than their opponents. Not bad for an alliance i predicted wont last a week. (float)

6)Carebears.
Their score against SBG is 0-35 and against STORM 0-13. If they gave their cities willingly they would have been considered as their academies so we should see them as city builders for other alliances (sink)

7)Titans.
Losing from all. Their remote area will just help them survive a little longer the inevitable (sink)

8)Raspberry.
Small alliance playing for fun without hoping for something (sink)

9)Feeding Frenzy.
Same with berries. (sink)

10)Compotik Gold.
Nothing to comment about an alliance who declares that they play for gold. I am sure they hate event more than everyone else. (sink)

Rangled

Hoplite
anyone else curious why they made a world with 60 alliance cap? game is much better with 30-40 being the cap IMO - am i alone in thinking this?