Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

jameslongst

Strategos
Not only that, but also this: True Fear helped build this game, boy. We continue to be relevant ten years on. If you would quit hiding behind cuddles and come fight you would know that.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Nutz probably went a lil bit nutz since he has been hanging out with James lol

TF didnt build anything, they are just one of them still remaining, simple as that.

gun fingers

Hoplite
You opped a player in our alliance and your TTs to his cities were considerably shorter than ours. That's how the cookie crumbles. Drop any of you into TOD's position and none of you would have fared better.

This is a 'dead cat' argument and is still not going to hide how much you guys have been BP boosting.
TheEndIsNear boosted Royal yeah but we didn't know they were doing it.

If we had the offer of a boost, do you really think we would have chosen to boost the player who already had 3mil BP?

Use your head.

TromboneTom

Strategos
It took you 48 hours of looking to find something not remotely as egregious as what Royal did?

Jasper, you need a girlfriend.
not really took me five minutes i was rather occupied the past 48 hours, some of us work for this hard earned BP!

As far as the girlfriend comment goes, we're expecting a baby in a few weeks so expect me to be doing more of the nightime shifts!