Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Ro deschain

Phrourach
You opped a player in our alliance and your TTs to his cities were considerably shorter than ours. That's how the cookie crumbles. Drop any of you into TOD's position and none of you would have fared better.

This is a 'dead cat' argument and is still not going to hide how much you guys have been BP boosting.

You forgot about saying we're botters to. Sheesh people don't even know how to accuse Fiasco of things anymore

Yossarian234

Strategos
You opped a player in our alliance and your TTs to his cities were considerably shorter than ours. That's how the cookie crumbles. Drop any of you into TOD's position and none of you would have fared better.

This is a 'dead cat' argument and is still not going to hide how much you guys have been BP boosting.
maramica.png

anes king

Phrourach
This is exactly how I imagined Fiasco vs TF server would look like, FU winning and AtO+James complaining on externals

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
When i was saying how wrong and how bad it was for Fiasco to mass gold and win a world @Alexander the Okay you and Pgaland would call me a loser and say i was whining.

Im not like you people though so im going to say this.

Wait for this world to be over and wait for Fiasco,JFL or whoever else mass golds in this game to already start a world,then just join a world they arent playing on.

No offense True Fear is a god team that plays well together but like i have been saying for years its not possinle to beat a team that mass golds not in any game.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
When i was saying how wrong and how bad it was for Fiasco to mass gold and win a world @Alexander the Okay you and Pgaland would call me a loser and say i was whining.

Wait for this world to be over and wait for Fiasco,JFL or whoever else mass golds in this game to already start a world,then just join a world they arent playing on.

No offense True Fear is a god team that plays well together but like i have been saying for years its not possinle to beat a team that mass golds not in any game.

prolly never read the guides on how to stop golders that have been posted for years.... but hey, at least you too get to complain here about it @Red-Haired Shanks

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
prolly never read the guides on how to stop golders that have been posted for years.... but hey, at least you too get to complain here about it @Red-Haired Shanks

Yes i know you told me :) Attack golders so they dont have time to recover right ? As long as your attacking them they cant build units or ships and csnt gold them.

I dont know man if you look at it realisticly i dont think any team has played as much together and as long as you have, i dont think anyone wouls be a match for you except The Syndicate but sadly they dont play the game anymore not as a team anyways.

I didnt see it before but i do now i think Fiasco is the best team in this game if that means anything to you guys.

A normal team doesnt stand a chance.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Yes i know you told me :) Attack golders so they dont have time to recover right ? As long as your attacking them they cant build units or ships and csnt gold them.

I dont know man if you look at it realisticly i dont think any team has played as much together and as long as you have, i dont think anyone wouls be a match for you except The Syndicate but sadly they dont play the game anymore not as a team anyways.

I didnt see it before but i do now i think Fiasco is the best team in this game if that means anything to you guys.

A normal team doesnt stand a chance.
You are wrong, but teams have a chance against the gold ones. It's just that the team should be a team)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch

Not sure what all the bitching about bp boosting is about. Has been going on for years and always will. It's become part of the game and any player/alliance that doesn't have that and a decent Herc system set up wont be able to compete.

On the topic of TOD...your comment is hypocritical. The fact that the TTs to his cities were so short suggests that planning took place so it's got nothing to do with how the cookie crumbles. It's got to do with an over rated player with an ego bigger than the statue of liberty not seeing the enemy set up for an op on him and then not being able to do anything about it as he isn't actually as good as he or others think.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

Clearly you didn't hear @DapperDon21 complain about being gold locked today

Probit

Hipparchus
? how is 200k not normal lol
If its a normal amount of BP, why are you suggesting that it was obtained through boosting?

People rarely get 200k bp without boosting, golding a ton, or getting opped, which are obviously not normal circumstances.

Ryann16

Strategos
If its a normal amount of BP, why are you suggesting that it was obtained through boosting?

People rarely get 200k bp without boosting, golding a ton, or getting opped, which are obviously not normal circumstances.
The days that said players got a spike in their BP is coincidentally the same day they dropped out of the alliance before re-joining.

It's boosting lmao don't try to cover it up.