Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

TromboneTom

Strategos
The days that said players got a spike in their BP is coincidentally the same day they dropped out of the alliance before re-joining.

It's boosting lmao don't try to cover it up.
this pretty much, if its 200k or 30k the principle is the same @Alexander the Okay is just a hypocrite considering half his leadership leaves for internals for a measly 3k bp.

In our case the friend decided to boost one person before he left (his friend) rather then devide it by the alliance.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I think I watched jasper get like 500k BP on weekends, on en129 there were op's where we'd get like 4 mil bp, and this is pre WW times. BP is possible, if you know how to make smash. #justiceforFiasco #trombonetomisinnocent

TromboneTom

Strategos
When i was saying how wrong and how bad it was for Fiasco to mass gold and win a world @Alexander the Okay you and Pgaland would call me a loser and say i was whining.

Im not like you people though so im going to say this.

Wait for this world to be over and wait for Fiasco,JFL or whoever else mass golds in this game to already start a world,then just join a world they arent playing on.

No offense True Fear is a god team that plays well together but like i have been saying for years its not possinle to beat a team that mass golds not in any game.
they tried doing this here, we dropped two months late and they still complain!

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Can't ever get tired of War Angels incoherent nonsensical repetitive ramblings with multiple spelling and grammar errors....oh wait no I can get tired of that

Last edited:

postradamaus

Hoplite

Not only was he capping, but he also let us kill tens over tens of thousands of DLU behind a lvl 0 wall! Very generous, thank you!
View attachment 16458"
"bro Why you gotta put me on Blast yo" lol sorry I slept through your 1,000 golded nukes. Kinda blowing my mind you are actually bragging about that.. from my intel you golded 12k sling/hop/horse in 30 mins?? something like that. Its like do you really need to spend all that money against all the noobs in the south?

wdj40

Hipparchus
I left this World... I was whisked away on a secret holiday by my Mrs and had no VM to use.

My Alliance rightly took 40 of my 57 Cities... Have to be honest I could have easily made a comeback into the game. What stopped me bothering was watching nuke after nuke after nuke Golded by Fiasco before I went away.

I just cant be arsed to even try, there is actually no point in bothering to combat it. I had great battles with True Fear & then Cuddles and really enjoyed this World, shame it went this way.

I couldn't honestly tell you if any of Fiasco's players are any good, any skill is too far hidden under the Gold. True Fear (whether you like them or not) have some good players in there from all the timings I saw, good teamwork too. My old Alliance LC have some decent players in there too but for me recruited too many players.

I'm not sure if I will play another World, I might do if the Koany crew or Suglo crew hit me up in the future but that would be Conquest.

Good luck to those who are still playing here though

Last edited:

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
I liked you and the boys but please it's 2023 soon and the whining about gold is still going on ?

"no piont in bothering to combat it" you write :) mmm that's probably how your enemies felt when you decided that everyone in ocean 45 should be one big happy family.

TF are golding 2 and is literally in bed with the entire server once angain :)

Ranga1

Strategos
I left this World... I was whisked away on a secret holiday by my Mrs and had no VM to use.

My Alliance rightly took 40 of my 57 Cities... Have to be honest I could have easily made a comeback into the game. What stopped me bothering was watching nuke after nuke after nuke Golded by Fiasco before I went away.

I just cant be arsed to even try, there is actually no point in bothering to combat it. I had great battles with True Fear & then Cuddles and really enjoyed this World, shame it went this way.

I couldn't honestly tell you if any of Fiasco's players are any good, any skill is too far hidden under the Gold. True Fear (whether you like them or not) have some good players in there from all the timings I saw, good teamwork too. My old Alliance LC have some decent players in there too but for me recruited too many players.

I'm not sure if I will play another World, I might do if the Koany crew or Suglo crew hit me up in the future but that would be Conquest.

Good luck to those who are still playing here though
Yea but you can gold lock them all, don't you know? Spend your whole day sending attacks, time all your stuff to land within 5 mins, all day, every day. That'll teach em