Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

wdj40

Hipparchus
I liked you and the boys but please it's 2023 soon and the whining about gold is still going on ?

"no piont in bothering to combat it" you write :) mmm that's probably how your enemies felt when you decided that everyone in ocean 45 should be one big happy family.

TF are golding 2 and is literally in bed with the entire server once angain :)

The only thing I decided was to suggest ending the war with True Fear to team up on Cuddles, who at the time were overrunning the server. I was never a proper Leader as I'm not really into Leading... I just helped out when the boss was away and made no decisions what so ever.

I also like the way that you cannot bring up the topic of Gold without being called whiney. It's not whining I was purely stating facts.

wdj40

Hipparchus
Yea but you can gold lock them all, don't you know? Spend your whole day sending attacks, time all your stuff to land within 5 mins, all day, every day. That'll teach em

Yeah I already brought up how utterly stupid this is earlier in the thread lol

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
All alliances can be beaten one way or another, even the mass golders like Fiasco. Sometimes it's by force, sometimes it's by tactics, sometimes it's by diplomacy, often it's a combination of all 3. I think you'll find that things will be quite interesting come WW time and there will be a few surprises out there. I won't say any more yet as to not give away secrets, but please stay tuned.

Ranga1

Strategos
All alliances can be beaten one way or another, even the mass golders like Fiasco. Sometimes it's by force, sometimes it's by tactics, sometimes it's by diplomacy, often it's a combination of all 3. I think you'll find that things will be quite interesting come WW time and there will be a few surprises out there. I won't say any more yet as to not give away secrets, but please stay tuned.
You don't have any secrets champ, just lies

TromboneTom

Strategos
The only thing I decided was to suggest ending the war with True Fear to team up on Cuddles, who at the time were overrunning the server. I was never a proper Leader as I'm not really into Leading... I just helped out when the boss was away and made no decisions what so ever.

I also like the way that you cannot bring up the topic of Gold without being called whiney. It's not whining I was purely stating facts.
so in your defense golding a wall is fair but golding troops is not fair, correct?

TromboneTom

Strategos
I dont think theres much suprises we all know whos allied together with whom and if everyone decides to build together against us then that'll make it even better if we do beat everyone at once.

wdj40

Hipparchus
so in your defense golding a wall is fair but golding troops is not fair, correct?

When did I say that? You have me mistaken for someone else.

I hate every form of insta-buying in this game, its just pay to win. You dont really need to Gold a Wall though... What I do is whack Lv15-20 Chris in the City and save a few 50% off construction time tokens in the bag. Wall back up pretty quick as it is.

I use Gold for advisors & events, that is pretty much it :)

TromboneTom

Strategos

I hate every form of insta-buying in this game, its just pay to win. You dont really need to Gold a Wall though... What I do is whack Lv15-20 Chris in the City and save a few 50% off construction time tokens in the bag. Wall back up pretty quick as it is.

so its ok to gold events for overpowered flyers?

wdj40

Hipparchus
so its ok to gold events for overpowered flyers?

Yes as it's a break in the normal flow of the game and limited in time. Events are a fun part of the game, well except that shitty one where you are forced to feed well needed units to it.

Hey dude I dont have a problem with Gold buyers, you guys literally keep the game running for us, I actually thank you for that truly :)

TromboneTom

Strategos
@wdj40 Best of luck Bro take a break and i was here at the start of the world you were a Great Leader and your a great player dont listen to anyone who says otherwise.

There was a Alliance here before in the game called The Syndicate they were the strongest alliance in game at that time and won many worlds they also golded a lot far more then Fiasco i think but the thing that made them different was, they also Used a lot of Strategy in game they didn't just Gold nukes they used gold wisely and the difference between them and Fiasco is everyone respected them because as far as i can remember they werent Evil they didn't mock people on the boards insult them so on they were really cool.

The game has died out Alliances like Fiasco United in Revolt and Just For Laughs in Conquest destroyed the game for the rest of us by outgolding everyone Yes you can gold lock them but some of us cannot afford to play 24/7 or want to :confused:

i shouldn't be like Fiasco,JFL Koany or idk who else the people that made the game should fix this problem by not giving alliances and players that gold to much of a advantage over everyone else

Do you people know how many times i asked Fiasco to fight against JFL back when they were still strong ? 50 times they always refused because they arent stupid they cant fight a strong Equal team like them, the only one they can show strength to is non-gold buying teams.

This is where i dont agree with you @wdj40 instead of thanking them for wasting their time,Money i would educate them try and explain that This game wont be fun for anyone @TromboneTom if you dont fight someone Equal your size and gold buying ability no offense to True Fear but they dont even come close to you without Gold your somewhere Even i will even give them some advantage (they work as a team more, while you have a lot of players in Fiasco doing their own thing)

But with Gold no one will beat you, if you guys get some satisfaction from showing strength on someone weaker then kudos otherwise i would at least decrease gold use to make it a little even but i doubt you would ever do that.
We dont play conquest and JFL dont play revolt so im suprised you would think it would be fair for either one of us to go to a game mode we dont enjoy for the aim of what?

As far as the syndicate goes we have 6 ex syndicate players ourself and the fact you say balrog didnt gold pointless nukes makes me think you werent even around when they did play.
And all syndicate ever did was mock other alliances i guess you didnt know mungus& the syndicate as good as you seem to claim on here.

Stop making yourself look like an idiot when you dont know what your talking about.

TromboneTom

Strategos
How do you expect players to catch up to you when they cant spend as much as you all do and cant afford to play this game as much as you do ? Its so unfair really and thats somethig that surprises me that you cant see that.

its not a fair fight it never was. I have also seen you BP boost which leads me to believe what @Alexander the Okay said is true.

You have convinced yourselves that your this great team that has so much skill and is awesome but every alliance you have fought says that you Cheat and gold buy ? It cant be that every alliance you meet is jelous of you ?:confused:

If i can make a Suggestion maybe you and Fiasco can join Dota or some other compettitive game or if you want maybe you can join a Conquest world here and play against someone who is willing to invest the same amount of time and money in the game.
You see whats funny is you try and attempt to be relevant and i seem to notice you now leave out the Syndicate as you were completely wrong by what you stated.

We have players that dont spend anything and completely rely on gold trading having over 200K gold but im sure you will claim that invalid despite them being russians and being banned from the swift payment.

You claim i BP boost, sadly to tell you i havent bp boosted have others gotten bp from killing stuff off offcourse they have just like any alliance does hence the whole discussion earlier where TF claimed its just us who does it and not anyone else yet half of TF leadership does it including @Alexander the Okay just look at his bp gains when he leaves the alliance.
However about the cheating if gold was implemented in the game then how is using it cheating, if inno offers you an option to buy gold then that is completely with the rules just like TF uses gold on walls or Mumbai uses gold when hes on an GA its just whenever Fiasco uses gold their the ones cheating.
If only you wasnt so biased against us you wouldnt look like half the muppet you are.

If inno was to release buy into world for 1-3K gold or whatever and you have premiums untill WW we would play that and we have sugguested to them.
We are always down to play agaisnt whomever but how can you compare Dota to grepolis are you actually a full on r***** or what?

Last edited:

TromboneTom

Strategos
@TromboneTom im not attacking you and i will say this the worlds that you and others from your Alliance have used is something The Syndicate would never use call me a retard or whatever you want that still wont make you right.

Your using Gold others cant afford to use gold as much as you do and so they will always Lose, it doesn't matter how hard the play or how long they play you will always have a advantage.

This isn't the only game that has a Pay system so its the same everywhere.

You will never be Able to see how strong you really are if you only beat up the Little Guy, Again Show that you have some balls you and Fiasco and if there is a team left in this game that Mass Golds like you do fight them!
If you dont think mungus would call you a retard then you are clearly mistaken and you dont know The Syndicate.

If you want to see the game change push for a pay to enter world with a set cost where it gives us only admins for the duration of the world, we will play it so stop moaning at us and push the developers to make it happen.
If you can create a team to fight us or a world to fight us then make it happen and again stop moaning about it and do something about it.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Constant whining about gold, how boring it is) I understand if you do it on a ru server, there is no trade there and if you don’t buy gold, then you really lose to those who buy) But here it’s just heaven) I had a little mood to play, well, rather to trade, for 5 days of lazy trading, I traded 12k gold in one small city without fanaticism in the world of conquest on the en server .. Then they decided to take away the town and I became too lazy to build a new one, but if there is a desire on this server, you can trade as much gold as you need for a comfortable game without any problems at all)

DeletedUser57263

Someone update the top 12, tired of hearing the same gold talk.

If you dont think mungus would call you a retard then you are clearly mistaken and you dont know The Syndicate.

If you want to see the game change push for a pay to enter world with a set cost where it gives us only admins for the duration of the world, we will play it so stop moaning at us and push the developers to make it happen.
If you can create a team to fight us or a world to fight us then make it happen and again stop moaning about it and do something about it.
Never gonna happen. You don't want it and the bean counters at Inno who only get excited when your chumps gold 5794 LLs in 24 hours definitely don't want it.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

My gold spending is ok but yours is not. Insta buying is wrong unless I'm buying flyers from events. If I have ten revolts against me I actually believe it's feasible to move a level 20 christopholus to each one to build a wall and never gold a wall. I could have come back to the server and been better than everyone i just don't feel like it is all

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
The amount of nonsense on gold here is getting childish. Gold is an option. If you wish to avail of it, is of an individual choice. If you cannot afford it, then there are workarounds...like joining multiple active servers/worlds with a view to trade resources to bolster your gold.

Please stop bitching about gold, and let us get back on track with world matters.

TD

Arlethus

Hoplite
Gold is an issue that should be discussed elsewhere honestly. Hot takes on that >>> General forums.

Not in a top 12, even as derailed as this one is, certainly.