Pre-World Milos Discussion Thread

We're not really able to edit settings once they've been approved and the world set up so in this instance the settings will remain as they are. Going forward we can certainly try to line up higher speed worlds with no morale better than we have been. Another thing I'm curious about, since we're getting good feedback here, is how our community feels about world boosts? World boosts being specific buffs like +10% to LS attack power or +10% to land troop defensive power or increased favor production, etc. In the past we've had a few on worlds once these became an option but the reaction to them was lukewarm.
Can you really not change to morale inactive? We don't get fast revolt worlds nearly as much as fast conquest worlds, so it would be a big shame if many will already lose interest in to this world by having a setting that is so bad with these fast speeds.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As I mentioned we're not really able to change the settings once they've been announced and so the announced settings are going to remain as is. This means morale will remain active.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yes and that one instance has led to every world thereafter having players ask to change settings once we aren't supposed to further change them. So we won't be changing the settings once they are announced as exceptions lead to the expectation we'll do it every time which we can't.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Yes and that one instance has led to every world thereafter having players ask to change settings once we aren't supposed to further change them. So we won't be changing the settings once they are announced as exceptions lead to the expectation we'll do it every time which we can't.
Well settings are great. but how players with 500K will fight 50K players ?? in revolt!!! where people got walls and towers.
the thing is u may say it brings balance but what I see is that if a player has spent 1 month in game and by that time is so small it means he is not interested while players with 500K points are interested and want to make progress in game.

it's sad but true :(

but speaking about settings they are great for sure. u are doing ur work ;)

but disable morale plssss
1668894088768.png

Last edited:

Zyphon

Hoplite
World is ok

Moral active not good
where are bonuses for better revolt server ?
smiley-emoticons-panik4.gif

CheezeHead

Peltast
I'll be there - if anyone remembers me from 10 years ago give me a shout (not sure why my Forum account was deleted or de-activated?) :)

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I read the settings of the new world and it seems to me more majestic, but this is only up to the line about morale) After reading it, it is active, it is clear that this is an ordinary world with the usual attitude of developers towards the players)

Del2

Chiliarch
Why cant the developers tell grepoworld what are the next worlds (revolt/cq etc) they are creating ... why the secret?, if they tell us in advance we can input what WE want to play to win/sim/gold. That way when they post the final world metrics we are not asking for changes. There are several teams making decisions to play or not play worlds in skype/discord or other mediums. Grepoworld is looking for advance planning, and helping developers create worlds with good variations. 4-5 days of advance notice of a start of a new world is insufficient and lets down grepoworld. We expect more ...

DeletedUser27547

I think it's a joke on their part that the developers reveal a world like this.
Long awaited but poorly developed, as if despite the veteran players.
Mockery!