En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Wossat

Hoplite
Warning: I‘m a noob and I have no idea what I‘m writing kek

Hello everyone,

by non popular demand but because Mr Dapper wants me to do it I shall give you a noob perspective into the new fast speed revolt server EN 149 and it’s top 10 (unless I get bored) alliances.

We’ll do it the good old fashioned way with Swim-Float-Sink yay

1-Funny Business: Swim

VS back at it again with a good roster of players and a few noobs (aka myself and Trash). I’m not grepo history expert but this new revolt team is a mixture of good older revolt teams. Funny business have strong leadership and good frontliners and some good team players. It’s time for Snakes to get their win after EN 142. Also this must be noted: Anes King is actually Jihadi’s stepson (not really by choice kek).

As the server progresses, we’ll see who comes in the direct line of fire.

2- The Round Table - Float

Some familiar names from some previous servers grouped into an MRA. Let’s see how the better players carry the team and for how long. Depending on who leadership is and how they play the beginning of the server, they might stay afloat for a while.

3 and 4- Lupii Dacici and Milmoi and maybe even a third branch I honestly lost count AKA the Romanians - Swim

I have absolutely no idea who the players are but they seem to be a group of top (mostly CQ) players from RO servers. As soon as beginner protection drops there’ll be a full out war between Ant and Don‘s team „This is Fine“. The Romanians do have solid golders and it‘lo be a question of who annoys who the most and stays up the most during the night - better not sleep my friends. Difficult to judge a team right off the bat but they might come and surprise the server with a solid team of golders/teamplayers. Note: Mr DapperDoin is out to get them but the feeling is mutual kek

5- Only Cool Stuff - Float or sink

Comprised of what I believe to be mostly True Bloods players, this team has some good names on their roster. The only question is who out of that team will stay and play or just end up golding. Once the golders are gone we‘ll see how the team establishes and where they expand. Say what you will about Bloods, they stay and fight. It‘ll be a question of whether or not they turtle up like in EN142.

6- Divine Trinity - Sink

No offense but who dem peeps? Maybe some good players from previous servers, I honestly don’t know. No hate no hate

7- This is Fine - Swim

Depending on how busy the individual players, this team is obviously a strong contender for the win. Fiasco and Banda members are defo going to be a tough nutt to crack for anyone. Depends whether the bigger names have the time and motivation to tryhard Big spenders and good timers. Plus they have my boy Ted (much love). We‘ll see how hard of a fight the Romanians will put up and who This is Fine‘s next targets will be. Will there be any alliances for them to pact with at the start?

Note: they insta win if the Supreme Overlord Commander Uvis drops (Spartan overrated compared to him kek). Note to self: might get strafed for writing this heresy though.

9- Battle Dogz (real cool with the Z) - Float probably sink

Again, don’t really know anyone on that team cos I ain’t been playing all that long. I‘ve learned to never underestimate unknown alliances though, maybe they‘ll turn out to be the new B.I.A from en142 and get 20k bir stacks from who knows where.

10- Oblivion - Sink

Again, I really don’t know. Another MRA, hope newer players don’t get depressed when they see how much golding will happen this server!

So there you have it, if you actually took the time to read this, question your life choices. Much love to all my fellow noobs out there (shoutout to Trash my bro - you better spend that 1 million gold boi)

Last edited:

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Warning: I‘m a noob and I have no idea what I‘m writing kek

Hello everyone,

by non popular demand but because Mr Dapper wants me to do it I shall give you a noob perspective into the new fast speed revolt server EN 149 and it’s top 10 (unless I get bored) alliances.

We’ll do it the good old fashioned way with Swim-Float-Sink yay

1-Funny Business: Swim

VS back at it again with a good roster of players and a few noobs (aka myself and Trash). I’m not grepo history expert but this new revolt team is a mixture of good older revolt teams. Funny business have strong leadership and good frontliners and some good team players. It’s time for Snakes to get their win after EN 142. Also this must be noted: Anes King is actually Jihadi’s stepson (not really by choice kek).

As the server progresses, we’ll see who comes in the direct line of fire.

2- The Round Table - Float

Some familiar names from some previous servers grouped into an MRA. Let’s see how the better players carry the team and for how long. Depending on who leadership is and how they play the beginning of the server, they might stay afloat for a while.

3 and 4- Lupii Dacici and Milmoi and maybe even a third branch I honestly lost count AKA the Romanians - Swim

I have absolutely no idea who the players are but they seem to be a group of top (mostly CQ) players from RO servers. As soon as beginner protection drops they’ll be a full out war between Ant and Don‘s team „This is Fine“. The Romanians do have solid golders and it‘lo be a question of who annoys who the most and stays up the most during the night - better not sleep my friends. Difficult to judge a team right off the bat but they might come and surprise the server with a solid team of golders/teamplayers. Note: Mr DapperDoin is out to get them but the feeling is mutual kek

5- Only Cool Stuff - Float or sink

Comprised of what I believe to be mostly True Bloods players, this team has some good names on their roster. The only question is who out of that team will stay and play or just end up golding. Once the golders are gone we‘ll see how the team establishes and where they expand. Say what you will about Bloods, they stay and fight. It‘ll be a question of whether or not they turtle up like in EN142.

6- Divine Trinity - Sink

No offense but who dem peeps? Maybe some good players from previous servers, I honestly don’t know. No hate no hate

7- This is Fine - Swim

Depending on how busy the individual players, this team is obviously a strong contender for the win. Fiasco and Banda members are defo going to be a tough nutt to crack for anyone. Depends whether the bigger names have the time and motivation to tryhard Big spenders and good timers. Plus they have my boy Ted (much love). We‘ll see how hard of a fight the Romanians will put up and who This is Fine‘s next targets will be. Will there be any alliances for them to pact with at the start?

Note: they insta win if the Supreme Overlord Commander Uvis drops (Spartan overrated compared to him kek). Note to self: might get strafed for writing this heresy though.

9- Battle Dogz (real cool with the Z) - Float probably sink

Again, don’t really know anyone on that team cos I ain’t been playing all that long. I‘ve learned to never underestimate unknown alliances though, maybe they‘ll turn out to be the new B.I.A from en142 and get 20k bir stacks from who knows where.

10- Oblivion - Sink

Again, I really don’t know. Another MRA, hope newer players don’t get depressed when they see how much golding will happen this server!

So there you have it, if you actually took the time to read this, question your life choices. Much love to all my fellow noobs out there (shoutout to Trash my bro - you better spend that 1 million gold boi)
once i drop Uvis in its over

7bal

Taxiarch

I have absolutely no idea who the players are but they seem to be a group of top (mostly CQ) players from RO servers. As soon as beginner protection drops there’ll be a full out war between Ant and Don‘s team „This is Fine“. The Romanians do have solid golders and it‘lo be a question of who annoys who the most and stays up the most during the night - better not sleep my friends. Difficult to judge a team right off the bat but they might come and surprise the server with a solid team of golders/teamplayers. Note: Mr DapperDoin is out to get them but the feeling is mutual kek
A decent post, without xenophobic or racist words , towards the Romanians, as I saw on discord , from some players , led by @DapperDon21 .
Not nice

I hope it will be a beautiful world and the best team will win !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blank Face

Hipparchus
A decent post, without xenophobic or racist words , towards the Romanians, as I saw on discord , from some players , led by @DapperDon21 .
Not nice

what's wrong with caravans ? :( U don't like jokes? I see no raccism or xenophobic.

7bal

Taxiarch
Where in the jokes ?
as a Romanian, I feel offended of the same stereotypes .

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Not nice

its actually illegal and against the rules to post images that display messages from other people without their permission, bless the GDPR and other privacy laws that inno must follow :D

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Where in the jokes ?
as a Romanian, I feel offended of the same stereotypes .
I am ethnically Greek, for example, and I hear quite a lot of stereotype jokes, as well as all other people, since there are lots of stereotypes about each nation. There is nothing offensive about caravans, lol. yeah jokes based on stereotype but not aggresive. It's the internet; people always troll.

If I felt offended by every joke about me on the internet, I would have committed suicide.

take it ez, lol.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Not nice

update, the Romanians have maxed their credit cards in beginners protection just to send css with 7 second gaps. stay tuned

saca24

Hoplite
Stewie, we need Gucci's help here.
He is our secret weapon.

Intra bipolarul nostru si face la psihic toti duuuujjjjmaniii.Ii face cu capu' pe forum. ;))))