En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

mats25

Phrourach
Lets say ...if Wossat dont know somebody, they are SINK...heheheh...
only thing i am argee is ,about the romanian boys...at least somebody brings in some interesting with them...

AdrenalaNN

Lochagos
u wanna tell me those 20ks BPs first days without bubles is real? Is he doing it by smashing enemy troops, ships? or is it boosting?
what a madlad if it's the pure battle lol. Inno always wins

wdj40

Hipparchus
u wanna tell me those 20ks BPs first days without bubles is real? Is he doing it by smashing enemy troops, ships? or is it boosting?
what a madlad if it's the pure battle lol. Inno always wins

One is up to 70k ABP today before BP ends.... Seems legit lmao :)

Criki

Taxiarch
I see we have some of the biggest cowards in this world, Mass pacting and recruiting to try and kill the server and the last bit of a comunity we still have on this game, Some people need to get a life, maybe you should quit if you can't handle yourself and need 200 friends and a few 100k gold to take a couple of cities.
smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif

wdj40

Hipparchus
I see we have some of the biggest cowards in this world, Mass pacting and recruiting to try and kill the server and the last bit of a comunity we still have on this game, Some people need to get a life, maybe you should quit if you can't handle yourself and need 200 friends and a few 100k gold to take a couple of cities.

Erm a quote from your ingame bio...
  • Prepared for peace, Ready for war

Isn't peace, the very thing you are prepared for, a way of wanting to Mass Pact & recruit?

7bal

Taxiarch
Who ?

Criki

Taxiarch
Erm a quote from your ingame bio...
  • Prepared for peace, Ready for war

Isn't peace, the very thing you are prepared for, a way of wanting to Mass Pact & recruit?
looks like a snowflake has been triggered, probably a server hugger, how many team mates do you have so far, 150? 200?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

The Round Tables have 2 wings, pact with Oblivion and 2 Tig Ol' Bitties wings, so thats 5 teams together right out of the bp there are some rumors that Only Cool Stuff are in that coalition as well but i doubt it as i didnt see any signs of it yet, but no doubt they have been asked to join the coalition lol

Criki

Taxiarch
A guy from the romanian coilation called in support from 150+ people today after being attacked by 1 person, what has the game become l0l, no idea whats going on over in o44/45 but probably the same mass pacting nonsense there too, I guess it is what it is.

Xergio

Taxiarch
A guy from the romanian coilation called in support from 150+ people today after being attacked by 1 person, what has the game become l0l, no idea whats going on over in o44/45 but probably the same mass pacting nonsense there too, I guess it is what it is.
you attacked me 4 different persons :)))
what i should do....wait for the ship to take my city? you dumb, why you cry here? :))

Sorin2022

Hoplite
WOW Jesus what became? Suddenly Grepolis became a team game and you look surprised. It s just the first day. I m guessing what you ll say in day 100.