En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

wdj40

Hipparchus
looks like a snowflake has been triggered, probably a server hugger, how many team mates do you have so far, 150? 200?

Until a few hours ago I had 0 team mates, wasn't sure what I was doing but thought I'd stick around for a bit. Not sure how you complaining makes me a snowflake but hey ho :p

I have in-game friends in just about every Alliance in this World even Red ones, it's a fun game don't you know :)

Criki

Taxiarch
We left Romania to meet some better opponents here...but we meet only some children...
says the guy who spams for attacks for 12 hours every 5 minutes, you probably killed the romanian servers from all the hugging, you will need more than 160 people to win here, especially how bad you play so far.

DeletedUser27547

Howdy!
Looks like my time in this game has come to an end.
InnoGames killed any enjoyment of the game by obviously encouraging gold spending. All just for profit!
I'm convinced that at least 10% of the accounts are InnoGames paid players who have unlimited gold and whose sole mission is to force other players to use hard gold as well.
Without using a lot of gold you have no chance of winning anything.
The fun of the game is gone!
I am very determined to send this message to the gold-hungry "moderators" as well.
After which I will obviously permanently delete my account and block any advertising or message coming from InnoGames. Permanent ban from me.

london ivan

Hoplite
I see we have some of the biggest cowards in this world, Mass packing and recruiting to try and kill the server and the last bit of a community we still have on this game; Some people need to get a life; maybe you should quit if you can't handle yourself and need 200 friends and a few 100k golds to take a couple of cities.
smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif
That isn't true.
We came to battle this world with the strongest players in the Grepolis. Someone said it is hushed in this UK server because the same Alliance is winning worldwide.

We have the same life activities as everyone. Work, family, kids and at the same time, we are playing.

I wish all the best for everyone. Unfortunately, most people from the UK treat Romania as a developing nation.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Howdy!
Looks like my time in this game has come to an end.
InnoGames killed any enjoyment of the game by obviously encouraging gold spending. All just for profit!
I'm convinced that at least 10% of the accounts are InnoGames paid players who have unlimited gold and whose sole mission is to force other players to use hard gold as well.
Without using a lot of gold you have no chance of winning anything.
The fun of the game is gone!
I am very determined to send this message to the gold-hungry "moderators" as well.
After which I will obviously permanently delete my account and block any advertising or message coming from InnoGames. Permanent ban from me.

@admin @Baudin Toolan can Inno sponsor me as well with free unlimited gold

RAGEE.

Hoplite
says the guy who spams for attacks for 12 hours every 5 minutes, you probably killed the romanian servers from all the hugging, you will need more than 160 people to win here, especially how bad you play so far.
This is how revolts play...don't let the opponent build a wall and to brings troops...wtfffffffffffffffff
Play grepolis and shut up !

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I just logged into one of my swedish accounts, I was asked if I want to transfer the account to .en, my prices also came with it, something is going on bacon :)

yes they are testing the waters with scandinavian servers that are pretty much dead, but idk if they are willing to merge other markets with EN, i know few of them have more active players than EN