God and Citys

Belgarion

Hoplite
I have 2 questions I have Hera as god. Is there a better option? And is there a benefit in having your city's on the same island or should you spread them out?

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
First few cities should be in different FV islands so you can farm resources faster... sooner or later you will make a second city in the same island!

About Gods - i guess it depends what kind of player you are... in the end you will anyways have all heroes in different cities...
I love to build huge navy... so i always after i get my second city put Hera there... and for my main - first city put a hero that is good for my navy! aka Poseidon for Coto... tho Hera is still very good God! Happiness and Pop growth is worth a lot.

P.s. thats just my opinion... prob someone more experienced player can answer better!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Yeah, all depends on your playing style and eventually you'll want all gods. Aphrodite is nice for making those nice big ls nukes. I'd say my order of importance would be:
  1. Hera - helps grow quicker
  2. Poseidon - build boats quicker and ss incoming
  3. Zeus - rage attacks
  4. Athena - wisdom those attacks
  5. Artemis - purify attacks and make those sling nukes hurt
  6. Aphrodite - big ls nuke and narc
  7. Hades - silver can be handy
  8. Ares - spartan training helps, possibly ladons in cq and bloodlust is cheap to protect an attack

Belgarion

Hoplite
First few cities should be in different FV islands so you can farm resources faster... sooner or later you will make a second city in the same island!

About Gods - i guess it depends what kind of player you are... in the end you will anyways have all heroes in different cities...
I love to build huge navy... so i always after i get my second city put Hera there... and for my main - first city put a hero that is good for my navy! aka Poseidon for Coto... tho Hera is still very good God! Happiness and Pop growth is worth a lot.

P.s. thats just my opinion... prob someone more experienced player can answer better!
Thanks for that

Belgarion

Hoplite
Yeah, all depends on your playing style and eventually you'll want all gods. Aphrodite is nice for making those nice big ls nukes. I'd say my order of importance would be:
  1. Hera - helps grow quicker
  2. Poseidon - build boats quicker and ss incoming
  3. Zeus - rage attacks
  4. Athena - wisdom those attacks
  5. Artemis - purify attacks and make those sling nukes hurt
  6. Aphrodite - big ls nuke and narc
  7. Hades - silver can be handy
  8. Ares - spartan training helps, possibly ladons in cq and bloodlust is cheap to protect an attack
Thanks for the advice