World Boosts - a discussion

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
During the previous pre-world discussion thread I mentioned world boosts for future worlds and what our players would like for them to be. So I figured with the new world coming out next month, I do not have the settings yet, now would be a good time to have a more broad discussion about what kind of boosts players would like and on what kinds of worlds.

For those who aren't aware world boosts are a type of optional settings that can increase or decrease a particular category of primarily units on a given world. For instance we could have a boost that increased the effectiveness of Light ships by 10%. Or we could have a boost that decreased the power of all myth units by 10%.

Are there particular kinds of boosts you would like to see? Are there some you don't think should be on worlds with particular settings ie conquest or revolt?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That's not a world boost unfortunately and not something we can get for normal worlds as it is viewed by Innogames as special setting like 3 city starts.

bozebert

Hoplite
I'd love building and recruitment time boosts (I believe other markets usually do 10-20%), especially building always feels a bit disproportionate with game speed which makes the first few weeks of a world far less enjoyable.

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
10% flyer buff would be cool. They’re hard to build outside of events, would be cool if they were a bit more rewarding

Particularly if it’s cq I know they’re used less in revolt

Corvidaan

Phrourach
10% flyer buff would be cool. They’re hard to build outside of events, would be cool if they were a bit more rewarding

Particularly if it’s cq I know they’re used less in revolt
This. Also make them faster. But balance it with faster DLU recruitment times

High octane all the time