En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

7bal

Taxiarch
@Red-Haired Shanks
Taking into account that we were given only one month on this world.
I think we are doing quite well, and we don't even have CS 7 seconds apart, as a "colleague" thought in a previous post.:confused:

Maybe we don't have the gold that some players from the opposing alliances have, but we compensate with activity and experience.
All the gold in the world cannot compensate for the activity and time invested in grepolis. And in this chapter, we are actually doing great.
I think that so far we have managed quite well , we have lost 4-6 cities and I think we have conquered over 20 from our opponents (the important ones).
One thing is clear, if we were as weak as the alliance, the 2 alliances (This is Fine & Funny Business) would not have made a pact AGAINST US.
We are very motivated and ambitious players , and it is an exciting world for us, taking into account that 90% of us are playing for the first time on revolt.
Honestly think so ... only way to lose this world is to fight among ourselves, which is unlikely.
I believe that the real battle between the 3 alliances (between us and the 2 mentioned above), will start from January.
May the best win!
Happy holidays and a happy new year!
With love 7bal:cool:

Last edited:

XonCia2711

Hekatontarch
The Legend Says Romanians will drop another 4 fake alliance to win against EN

p.s @redhairedshanks u are really a full package, a whiner and complainer, u should just zip it and deal with it, go play sims city

XC

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
If the Romanians keep feeding themselves CSs with feeder multi accounts, then they may have a chance
The Legend Says Romanians will drop another 4 fake alliance to win against EN

p.s @redhairedshanks u are really a full package, a whiner and complainer, u should just zip it and deal with it, go play sims city

XC
the Biggest cheaters ingame Fiasco United who BP boost,Use illegal software to Time ,and lets not forget Mass Gold are calling others cheaters :D lol thats funny. Maybe dont cheat yourselves before asking others the same.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I'm sorry to inform you that there are basically no Fiasco United players in the server, so idk why you keep obsessing about them

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Is it really Fiasco if im a leader? ;)

but as VS said before, majority of fiasco is playing en145 and en147, they arent playing on this world.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Is it really Fiasco if im a leader? ;)

but as VS said before, majority of fiasco is playing en145 and en147, they arent playing on this world.
no they are here even @TromboneTom is here the rest are spread out into other alliances.

no i dont think they are playing either but they are slowly building up so who knows in the end they might decide to stay and play you never know. a few of them have a lot of cities in FunnyBusniss especially.

On the real tho, seek some help, you have something severely wrong inside your head

I dont think you are a Doctor and can give such advice to people... i can easily say the same thing for you considering the amount of time you have put into this game and in this world that implies that you are addicted and need help! but again im not a doctor, psychiatrist so on

i was just making a joke. i hope you lose in the end to the Romanians i really want you to, i thought you were a nice person but your clearly not man :/

anes king

Phrourach
Eyoo Man @Red-Haired Shanks, it's pretty clear to most of people in here that you have some rl troubles, just go talk to a real life friend if you have one or go visit a psychologist. Complaining non-stop on externals about certain teams and money usage in an online game can't be healthy behavior.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I dont think you are a Doctor and can give such advice to people... i can easily say the same thing for you considering the amount of time you have put into this game and in this world that implies that you are addicted and need help! but again im not a doctor, psychiatrist so on

i was just making a joke. i hope you lose in the end to the Romanians i really want you to, i thought you were a nice person but your clearly not man :/
you make kanye west sound sane

TromboneTom

Strategos
the Biggest cheaters ingame Fiasco United who BP boost,Use illegal software to Time ,and lets not forget Mass Gold are calling others cheaters :D lol thats funny. Maybe dont cheat yourselves before asking others the same.
1671786774332.png

I know 52 cs's might look like alot to you but its hardly feeding mate, i dont know why you are so obsessed over us i guess we're sorry for hurting you in previous server(s).

As far as fiasco go we are not here nor do i have the time or desire to play here and i highly doubt anyone else will lead Fiasco

AccountingNStonks

Hipparchus
View attachment 16492

I know 52 cs's might look like alot to you but its hardly feeding mate, i dont know why you are so obsessed over us i guess we're sorry for hurting you in previous server(s).

As far as fiasco go we are not here nor do i have the time or desire to play here and i highly doubt anyone else will lead Fiasco

lmao get good

YqV41Um.png