The Round Table

KingFrak

Hoplite
The Round Table, We are from icaria and we are coming here with good players. If you are active and want a good team feel free to join up while recruitment is open!

Criki

Taxiarch
where do i apply
This alliance didn't even last 24 hrs on this world bruh
smiley-emoticons-lol-1.gif

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Have a Heart Guys! its just 1 player. anyone can win 10 Vs 1 i guess this is what it takes to win a crown now ha @XonCia2711 ;)

ow and @TromboneTom please tell me again how your guys from Fiasco arent playing this world and arent helping FunnyBusniss win haha :D

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
nah, Fraak just made himself an icon of an easy guy to bp farm or conquer, so anyone including gold traders target him for both of those things :D

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
nah, Fraak just made himself an icon of an easy guy to bp farm or conquer, so anyone including gold traders target him for both of those things :D

do you think they will stop attacking him now ? :/ you know what happened to a Strong player going up against a stronger one

why doesn't @XonCia2711 attack Hurricane267 from ThisisFine or @BabaNewtron so we can all watch a real fight.

My point is why do the Stronger always have to attack the Weaker in this game! :( there is no Honor anymore.

FungusZombie

Hoplite
@KingFrak you can’t just hop around alliances like you have been in the world Milos then just make a crappy alliance at random and expect it to grow or even work. Everyone has an alliance already. Good luck with the round turd

mats25

Phrourach
i am not a boy who whining much. i just say i am dissapointed the act of this world ,where yes lets say bigger boys just killing the world to play endgame later between 2 alliances...
in big picture you guyes who sees dont cry and do not whine, we make critica and critica is not bad and not like maked up in labour.
You guyes not have nothing in hands in the end,chause when new world starts most of the alliances from top 6 to below just moving ahead...stayes 6 alliances 4 of them play to the same pocket 2 play on they own.,will be left 2 group...then jumping up the egos who not agree with leaders they ghost chause is boring,Oceans will be full ghost cityes....and then the world is fun to play...
salute the oldyes who play year after year ,not let newbies start love the grepolis chause they are eaten before even understand the game ....
keep up the good work.

PS:I did not talked about golding

sry my english

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Will second what @mats25 said not counting those 15 players who will get invited from all the other alliances into FunnyBusniss, the left will be screwed and would have played the game for nothing cant understand how people are ok with that arrangment your all 10 alliamces working together.

Have to congradulate the older alliances though some have been here for years like you said its impressive how you havent lost interest in the game and can still play :) and your all still together while many teams have left so Kudos on that!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i am not a boy who whining much. i just say i am dissapointed the act of this world ,where yes lets say bigger boys just killing the world to play endgame later between 2 alliances...
in big picture you guyes who sees dont cry and do not whine, we make critica and critica is not bad and not like maked up in labour.
You guyes not have nothing in hands in the end,chause when new world starts most of the alliances from top 6 to below just moving ahead...stayes 6 alliances 4 of them play to the same pocket 2 play on they own.,will be left 2 group...then jumping up the egos who not agree with leaders they ghost chause is boring,Oceans will be full ghost cityes....and then the world is fun to play...
salute the oldyes who play year after year ,not let newbies start love the grepolis chause they are eaten before even understand the game ....
keep up the good work.

PS:I did not talked about golding

sry my english

my guy you shouldnt speak about such things, bloods have literally been hugging every single world for the past 8 years.

things are fairly simple, as good as Funny Business team is, they wouldnt be able to fight 4 romanian wings on their own if romanians fully demolished this is fine, this world was always gonna be EN top teams vs romanians while other teams are food for both top EN teams and romanians, idk what you expected out of this world..