En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Lmfao Romanians coping so hard, @7bal keep suiciding units, it's the only thing you will ever excell at

Stop crying so hard about pacts, you drop 4 teams so of course we pact with TIF. We came here to fight TIF, but you decide to drop a literal 160 player team, so yaeh, we find friends

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
What's so bad about that? You used to have Cea mai II, it is not my fault that they all left :) Soon it will be 100vs10 because ya'll going on a plane

7bal

Taxiarch
Lmfao Romanians coping so hard, @7bal keep suiciding units, it's the only thing you will ever excell at

Stop crying so hard about pacts, you drop 4 teams so of course we pact with TIF. We came here to fight TIF, but you decide to drop a literal 160 player team, so yaeh, we find friends
wtf :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
160 players are not on .ro :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
where the **** you see on this world 160 i dot know no one know really but is ok , if i am out some hours from ally and i make a ally in this time we are 200 in your head :))))))))))))))))))))))

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
You can't do math? Didnt expect that little from you

Dracula
Milmoi
Cea mai
Cea mai II
4x40 = 160 players.
3 weeks ago you closed cea mai II and internalized 30 players, again, not my fault you play with that many feeder and multi accs that needed internalization once we discovered it and started poking ;)

7bal

Taxiarch
@VIRTUALSELF you sound stupid bro , Cea mai buna II was 2 3 players from Cea mai buna I out from ally to make some points :)))))))))))))))))) Wtf :))))))))) really :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
No it was not lol, you had 4 teams, the 4th was 30 players, not 40 i'll give you that.

That makes it 4 wings vs 4 wings. Now stop crying and start defending, you have 5k DBP on a day your alliance gets OP'ed. That's kinda sad, i guess all ur units are dead from suiciding them

7bal

Taxiarch
You can't do math? Didnt expect that little from you

Dracula
Milmoi
Cea mai
Cea mai II
4x40 = 160 players.
3 weeks ago you closed cea mai II and internalized 30 players, again, not my fault you play with that many feeder and multi accs that needed internalization once we discovered it and started poking ;)
how i said you sound stupid Cea mai buna II WASS FEW PLAYERS FROM Cea mai buna I for 1 2 days out for pointts and then get back but is ok :)))
:)))))))
Cea mai buna II X 40 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) WTF :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
WE ALL WAIT TO BE YOUR TOY BRO :))))))))))))))))))))

7bal

Taxiarch
From me :)))))))) ? in your dream maybe :)
I have more deff cities than you have in total

YOUR ALLY TAKE FROM US SOME ISOLATED CITIES IN YOUR SEA .

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Why dont you help your poor alliance members with those deff cities?
And i wonder how you got that many slots... could it be boosting 450k BP

Now back to suiciding units, ur wasting time here

7bal

Taxiarch
TOMOROW I WILL DO ANOTHER BOOSTING :)))))) JUST FOR YOU
FOR THE RIGHT PRICE I TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE SLOTS . 2 IN A DAY .

Pro-Grep

Strategos
you have to be so high righ now lmfao
half of our players are those with 3-4 cities who don't even play, they were just curious what a foreign server looks like

Man you keep saying I’m high and in return you bring most irrelevant reasons here. Were curious how foreign servers looked like? Come on, and even if that’s so, they saw now, why they don’t leave? If they stay and keep playing they’ll still be counted in stats no matter how many cities they hold 1 or 100.

@7bal okay didn’t know about 4th team you shown in that stats, but even if so difference is like 20 players. It would be huge difference if it was 1 v 1, like 20 players against 40, but when we talking about 100 players on both sides 20 players doesn’t make that much difference.

Anyways good luck to all of you.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
For those that dont know. FunnyBusiness led by @VIRTUALSELF dropped with 1 full Alliance. and had 4-5 Branches hidden thats 5 Alliances.
This is Fine
Vegvisir
Compton
The Forty Thieves

And 2 more that have since crossed over into the others. we only found out about this halfway through the world this can be confirmed by other players and to those that say the above alliances arent playing on this world or arent helping FunnyBusiness tell me show i can show you the Combat Reports.

The Romanians dropped here with 2 Alliances full + 1 Alliance with 23 players or less.

If FunnyBusiness hadn't lied and said that they are working with these alliances that they are theirs from the start the whole world would have attacked them and they wouldn't have gotten to where they are now, They cheated by supporting their friends in these alliances when we would attack them, they would exchange info with them and help them grow, Now they are all working together considering most of the other alliances have been removed.

A Romanian Alliance dropping with a recognized Sister alliance + 1 more half alliance is Legitimate and Fair.

Funny Business dropping and having 5 Branches hidden working together is Mass Hugging,Unfair,deceitful and it should be against the Rules of this game :/

if we had known they were all working together we would have Quit, or tried to find a way to work together, Yes FunnyBusiness destroyed this world from the start!