En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

For those that dont know. FunnyBusiness led by @VIRTUALSELF dropped with 1 full Alliance. and had 4-5 Branches hidden thats 5 Alliances.
This is Fine
Vegvisir
Compton
The Forty Thieves

And 2 more that have since crossed over into the others. we only found out about this halfway through the world this can be confirmed by other players and to those that say the above alliances arent playing on this world or arent helping FunnyBusiness tell me show i can show you the Combat Reports.

The Romanians dropped here with 2 Alliances full + 1 Alliance with 23 players or less.

If FunnyBusiness hadn't lied and said that they are working with these alliances that they are theirs from the start the whole world would have attacked them and they wouldn't have gotten to where they are now, They cheated by supporting their friends in these alliances when we would attack them, they would exchange info with them and help them grow, Now they are all working together considering most of the other alliances have been removed.

A Romanian Alliance dropping with a recognized Sister alliance + 1 more half alliance is Legitimate and Fair.

Funny Business dropping and having 5 Branches hidden working together is Mass Hugging,Unfair,deceitful and it should be against the Rules of this game :/

if we had known they were all working together we would have Quit, or tried to find a way to work together, Yes FunnyBusiness destroyed this world from the start!
lets say all this u have written is true…

As far as I know its called a strategy and a war game.

U not knowing they worked together is their strategy working out good …
If they win the server, that just proves that they came in on the server ith a well executed goal. Nothing wrong with that.

PS: dont know the guys from FB or this @VIRTUALSELF guy nor do I play this server. So it an objective opinion.

BabaNewtron

Hoplite
so funny business dropped and had their hidden branches like the blades in assassin's creed? or no?
VS dont stop whooping the caravans

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
FB vs TIF was supposed to be EN142 rematch, there was never any plans about being friends
Romanians drop 4 branches and expect everyone to let them zerg in peace

0 IQ

mats25

Phrourach
my friend...we do not here talking about personal issues or personal lvl. of playing...here is under discussion about the coworks...
Pact and Naps are ok and politica need to work, but somewhere need to be some line...i see very welcome if top alliance make friendship with smaller alliances( i do not talk about alliances what su..ks by name bla.bla bla for some,but new faced newbies) and help them inside play, secure they swimming help them learn game before they been eaten...we all know how in forums oldyes laughting for bad attacks,timings ,supports.
Bad is the old faces just like to end the worlds sooner than endgame starts.i tell you ,and you know it you self ..THE END IN EVERY WORLD IS JUST MORE BORED AND BORED,MORALE AND INTEREST IS GONE TO PLAY WORLD TILL END.
i am here for discussion not to put names up.or show on finger.. you can see and look history...not mentioned anybody by name or ranked anybody.

PS. i can be food, no issue and i do not feel THAT somebody have issues with me...bad you think so

Last edited:

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Bloods is not a new team that needs learning lol (its an old team that needs learning)
No one is having issues with you, i am just telling you that of course it looks like the server is against you as long as you play with Bloods

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@7bal you played yourself buddy, if you dropped with only 1 full wing, there wouldnt be any kind of diplomacy between us and FB, plain and simple, but you just had to call on the caravans and invite almost full 4 wings to help you out, and not only did you not invite real people but create a lot of multi accounts that you co-play on and use them for bp boosting, sooner or later bans will start flying, as you slowly start to bleed cities, i bet its gonna be fun being on constant defensive, bp boosing yourself in rankings while your team mates lose cities KEK

NoobFromEn

Taxiarch
you talk about bans but you are all abusing bots and shits to make slots lmfao
i guess your admins don't actually care about this things as long as they get paid off

anes king

Phrourach
i guess your admins don't actually care about this things as long as they get paid off
and there it is, now they start accusing us of cheating. Keep it going, soon you will run out of excuses and finally realize you're just a worse team

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

yup, i pay Community manager 100e a month more than inno gives him so he ignores us and focuses on you guys :eek:
o_O

danny c

Hoplite
@7bal you played yourself buddy, if you dropped with only 1 full wing, there wouldnt be any kind of diplomacy between us and FB, plain and simple, but you just had to call on the caravans and invite almost full 4 wings to help you out, and not only did you not invite real people but create a lot of multi accounts that you co-play on and use them for bp boosting, sooner or later bans will start flying, as you slowly start to bleed cities, i bet its gonna be fun being on constant defensive, bp boosing yourself in rankings while your team mates lose cities KEK
load of bullsh+t
ive sat back never mentioned a post once but every word is the same mass pact to win
dont argue and say thats not the case it is the case every single world
eviction notice were pretty much the ones who started it dvery one moaned cus every world they entered they won
your just follow suit
now on the other hand ii have absolutely no objection ts a tried and tested formula that gets crowns and thats why it still happens
plain and simple
romanians dropped with couple alliances seen en server wasnt a walk in the park brought in recruitments fb rightly done the same
good luck to fb they've played it to win and they will win
ill eat my words if this aint true
question is how many will be in fb when they do or will they rotate so everyone can have a pretty crown ??

HyKe

Hipparchus
The only one banned for using bots and ''shits'' was ur friend ''TheDayThatNeverCome''.

First off watch out ur team then ours. Crying about making slots? check who is the player with most cities of the server : Koch ---> from your team.

Stfu and keep playing.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
For those that dont know. FunnyBusiness led by @VIRTUALSELF dropped with 1 full Alliance. and had 4-5 Branches hidden thats 5 Alliances.
This is Fine
Vegvisir
Compton
The Forty Thieves

And 2 more that have since crossed over into the others. we only found out about this halfway through the world this can be confirmed by other players and to those that say the above alliances arent playing on this world or arent helping FunnyBusiness tell me show i can show you the Combat Reports.

The Romanians dropped here with 2 Alliances full + 1 Alliance with 23 players or less.

If FunnyBusiness hadn't lied and said that they are working with these alliances that they are theirs from the start the whole world would have attacked them and they wouldn't have gotten to where they are now, They cheated by supporting their friends in these alliances when we would attack them, they would exchange info with them and help them grow, Now they are all working together considering most of the other alliances have been removed.

A Romanian Alliance dropping with a recognized Sister alliance + 1 more half alliance is Legitimate and Fair.

Funny Business dropping and having 5 Branches hidden working together is Mass Hugging,Unfair,deceitful and it should be against the Rules of this game :/

if we had known they were all working together we would have Quit, or tried to find a way to work together, Yes FunnyBusiness destroyed this world from the start!
I don’t know where you get the information from, but it’s not true) If there was no Romanian team, there would be no union of English teams) Although this is not necessary for me, it’s not me who determines the policy)

twistdark1

Hoplite
The only one banned for using bots and ''shits'' was ur friend ''TheDayThatNeverCome''.

First off watch out ur team then ours. Crying about making slots? check who is the player with most cities of the server : Koch ---> from your team.

Stfu and keep playing.

Nobody got banned from our alliance , idk what are you talking about lmao

7bal

Taxiarch
if you want to see who are using boots try to spy if you are using more than 1kkk , that player for sure are using boots :)))))
i saw this here from one player with 64k points and i emply all my caves and spy still dont enter.
If is not boot i dont know what it is .